Sunday, May 18, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.28

Dark Pawn

I never felt so much passion than the moment he laid his lips on my lower neck. He moved his lips to my left shoulder blade, and bit into the flesh. He drew not blood but the warmth from my loins to the neck, while he his hands were kneading my breasts. He pinched at the nipples as if a child was suckling on it for the milk it possessed. I arched my upper back for him so that he would get the cue. He may be away from me, but was not out of sync with my passion.

Micheal moved his lips towards his hands and replaced it there. The few main erogenous points of a woman were her first penetration on her virginity, the suckling of her teats and the motion of fucking. I was moving him to the act of making us whole, and he obliged. His first thrust was like a cavern being explored with every cavities filled with deliberate moves. He explored in deep and when I was to hold it there, he withdrew to return with slow thrust that was slowly being accommodated to it. My nails on my fingers dug into his flesh, when he changed his thrust momentum to a faster pace, matched only by his intensity nibbling at my teats.

“Micheal! I …” I screeched out his name, while holding onto the waves of pleasures that were sweeping through my limbs. I laid back to his ministration of love, while he thundered on. I held not control of my body, as he bend and turned me to the side. He placed my left leg over my right and inserted in. While he was in control there, his hands reached to hold my hip bones for the leverage of his thrusts. It was the one position which I loved, which all my nerves in my body would be stretched to the fullest. I felt his every thrust and the coming of my own pleasures which surged through me.

“Yes!” I had mine.

But he was not done. He moved me over onto my front and pulled me upright to crouch before him. He moved in deeper and with the intensity of the final moves to complete the final act of the play. He thundered into me, with only his hands holding me half crouched while his hands reached for a better grip. It was the grip of his fingers holding the nipples that drew me to my next surge of pleasure.

That time, I could not call out, as my face was buried into the soft surface beneath me. He went in for the last lunge; deeper and searching for the final cavity, before he released his own pleasure.

“Micheal!” I blared out his name in my mind. The bastard never failed to surprise me. He laid down on my back and we fell down to the soft surface together. We rolled to the side, with him holding me, and then laying his soft kisses on the back of my neck.

“Was I away from you too long?” I had to ask.



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...