Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.26

Dark Pawn

It was not my idea to subdue him but Bruno was adamant on being my protector. After Steven and the attempt on my life, Bruno was not taking any ‘no’ for an answer. I stepped out to face him.

“Hello, Micheal.” I greeted him. He looked very much the same except for the ugly haircut. I used to cut his hair in the shower, while he nuzzled his face on my chest. Bruno handed me the truncheon he used to club some misbehaving patrons. He got it from his friend who was a street patrolling officer.

“Sylvia?” He was still in shock. I nodded to Bruno to leave us.

“Hello, Micheal. You still look good.” I leaned over to whisper. I was sure he would get an eyeful of what he may had missed the last few years. I did don on the favorite dress design of his; a low cut with loose fit over my chest.

“Did you miss me?” I squiggle my shoulders to warp his memory. I did miss his mauling; it was not the same with the others. That’ the difference between sex and love making.

“Well, dream on, Agent.” I pulled the hem of my dress to close the gap. “I need to know who and why are you here?”

“Sylvia, you do know that I cannot tell you. I am here on official work. ….” Micheal was always the bureau blue eye boy. He won’t even tell his mother if he was ordered not to.

“Fuck your work!” I interjected and gave him a slap across his cheeks. “I was one like you before.”

“My brother was killed and I was almost killed.” I blurted out. “I also met Marlene. So cut off the idle talk and give me the real facts.”

It was then he did the unpredictable.

Micheal got loose from his binds, and grabbed me by the waist to throw me on the side. I should had known; he was a exponent of the martial arts in Akido. He knew his ways on how to untie himself.





No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...