Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Crusaders II The players reviewed 12.05

1.          Hall of Judgment, Asgard

The Hall was packed with the surviving warriors of Asgard, while the Dwarves and Frost Giant have returned to their own land. The Crusaders are still here standing by Odin's side. The warriors who was in the original group stood on the right while the ones joined in later took the left side. Loki stood at the center with Thor and Balder.

"Loki, tell me how did you get these?" Odin points to the weapons from Man. "You know I forbid such items here. More to it, you siphon off the spirits of Norse to the other side. How did you do it? Only gate here is Yggdrasil." Odin looked at the trickster. "Unless you know of another."

"High Lord Odin, I was asked by the warriors to lead them when they were upset with your son..." Loki replied with glee before he was interjected by Odin.

"Loki, my patience runs thin with this war. Now tell me where is the Second Gate?" Odin spoke out firm with his glare set on the accused. "Tell me or shall I wring it out of you."

"High Lord Odin, surely...." Loki tried his charm again but Odin was past the point of return.

"Loki, speak or face my wrath." Odin raised up his scepter but the trickster spoke faster.

"I have the seed of Yggdrasil planted in the forest. Its young but its possess the power to cross the dimensions." Loki laughed out loud. "I am no more here than you are there, Sire."

"What?" Thor looked at the figure who stands next to him. Its not Loki but an incarnation of his in magic. One of those which only the trickster can conjured to deceived the High Lord. Odin was not pleased as his scepter released the power of destruction that only Odin can unleashed. The conjured incarnation burst into flame and there was nothing there.

"Find him. And get me the young sapling." Odin looked to his sons. "Go with them. The Crusaders would need the extra hands. After all, they saved your realm, so it best you repaid it in kind."



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...