Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Crusaders II The players reviewed 12.06

1.          Makati City

Baal walked in to the Shrine to find Leviathan standing there; the figure looked like an octopus with its tentacles all spread out. Baal walked in cautiously as he seldom see Leviathan in this form; he normally appears as a man.

"Baal, you disappoint me. I did not exist this long to be deceived by a young imp like yourself. I been watching all of you and believe me, its very educating. Lucifer, Satan and yourself a team; the others the opposing team but no one consider myself. Am a disappointment?"

"Leviathan, you surprised me." Baal tread in carefully. "Surely you do not doubt my involvement in this new alliance. Why are you questioning my loyalty?"

"Baal, stop mocking me." Leviathan was getting annoyed. "I have an army with me. Beelzebub is my ally now. We have prepared for Lucifer visit there."

"Leviathan, you may not be well informed but Lucifer is not involved here." Baal tried to feign for time but the Leviathan was not giving in.

"Baal, I am well informed. My own kind do not lie to their master. Tell Lucifer he may eat the octopus now. Its matured and its flesh would be delight to eat raw now. As for the Pacific Charter, its dissolved. They are now my army. We are leaving your war to fight out own. So leave us now." Leviathan imposed on his command which caused Baal to stop in his tracks.

Baal then turned to go but Leviathan stopped him again 

"Tell Lucifer that Micheal is getting stronger. He may had escaped."

Baal was dismayed by the news and he rushed to informed Lucifer but the later had reached the European Charter.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...