Friday, May 9, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.25

White Pawn

I looked at the computer screen as if it would tell me something new. Not about the murders, but on Silvia Gates. All I had was what I already knew. I widen my scope to check on the Chessmen, and narrowed on Mary Ketch.

Nothing was of use to me. So I left for the Tempest. I needed to get to the back rooms where I can find Silvia. The scene was in full burst, with the patronage at its fullest. I figured the ladies outnumbered the guys by three to one; but they were not keen on picking the later. Well, I was wrong.

“Are you new here?” I looked at the lady who spoke to me. She stood high to reach only my jaws line but her contour in the short yellow dress made up for her shortfall in height. She had on a short pixie haircut which enhanced her cute eye lashes and pouting lips.

“Aye,” I placed on my lady killer Scottish accent picked up from an infamous movie spy while holding my martini.

“Yah!” The lady quipped back. She took my martini and gave a sip. She then swirl her tongue over her lips. “Shaken and not stirred. Tell me your name.

“Micheal.’ She hushed me with her index finger before passing me the martini. I took a sip from it.

“No last names. Mine is Aiko.” She then led me to the doorway at the rear. I found myself following her.

There was a bouncer there, which she passed over some money for the key pad. It led me to a corridor and then into a private room.

“Have you heard of Kinbaku?” Aiko asked me. I shook my head. It was then I saw the ropes in her hands.

“It’s the form of Japanese bondage, but we can be adaptable.” Aiko told me just before she pulled me into her hands. Within minutes, she had me in a bind; my limbs are all hog tied with the ropes. Then she pushed me to the bed while standing over me with her legs spread out wide.

“Does that mean I play submissive?” I asked.

“No, but Bruno would prefer you could sing more chords.” The lady replied when the door behind her opened. In came the person I seen before. He leaned over to kiss the lady before shooing her off.

“Hi, Bruno. Remember me. My badge is in my back pocket.” I was rewarded with a finger jab in the chest. It took my sexual urge out. I was to shout my protest, but held back when Bruno waved at me. Then I saw the one person I was not prepared to see.


Sylvia.  

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...