Friday, May 16, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.27

White Pawn

I had flexed my muscles when the lady tied me. She was adept at it, but I had experiences of coming out of binds. I did improvised on my next move, but I had prior experiences. She was a more willing participant then. I swung out my right arm and pulled her to the side, while moving my body on top of her.

“Check” I whispered to her but she had more moves than I had bargained. She raise up her knees towards my groin, but I had that measured with a slight move, to land the knee kick on my thigh. I then shafted my left leg in between her to prevent the second kick.

“Checkmate.” I told her. It was then she bit into my lips, thus moving into a kiss with the lips. I kissed her back and relaxed my hold, while moving my hands over her back. She pulled herself up and gave me a palm jab on the nose. I keeled back in pain while she got up from the bed.

“Don’t do it, Micheal.” She told me. “There is no time for that. We got a fight on our hands. I need you to know of the Chessmen. Are they involved in Steven’s death?”

I could not tell her, as I was not sure. I pulled myself up while removing the ropes. Then I sat up and explained to her.

“I have no idea at all. Maybe Marlene knows more.” I looked at her. “Sylvia, trust me. I can get us help.” 

“No, Micheal. You don’t know who we are fighting.” Sylvia was trying to get me off the trail, but I knew more. I grabbed out with my right hand to touch her.

“No, Sylvia. I know more than you thought.” I glared at her. “The Tempest, the Chessmen, and also one named as Mary Ketch.”

“You are a fool, Micheal.” Sylvia replied. “And I love fools.”


Sylvia approached and leaned onto my chest. She may hate me for myself for it, but beneath it all, she still love me. 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...