Monday, May 5, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.23

White King

I watched the door closed. He did leave with a hurry; must be time to go back to his own bed and lover.

It was a routine visit to the Bank, and then in the queue, I had chat with a man there. He was a gentleman and from a cup of coffee, I ended up without my thongs. I pulled myself up, and reached for my clothes. That was my best suit and not keen to lose it.

Funny, how we can end up fucking, but we never exchange names. It was all a fuck.

But the more funny part, I dislike paternity suits with unknown donor.

I took his DNA sample. I knew I had enough in me but I was a bitch when it comes to donating whatever was inside me, so I took his blood sample from the bite on the neck. I swapped it with the hanky for such purpose. I took the cab down to the Precinct.





No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...