Sunday, April 18, 2021

Tweet..tweet.. My new write 18/04

 Excerpts

“Unfortunately, everything I am to show you are manmade. God only provided the stage for it. We are the actors, or rather the living beings.” Virgil sounded. “Have you wondered what is life after death?”

“I…” Dante was speechless. Despite the evolution of mankind, that was an unanswered query.

“Inter-dimensional? Another realm? Waking from a slumber? Only three options? Aha, yet in this journey, we are allowed to have a living mind to learn and create, and yet when we die, where did it all go?” Virgil let off another snigger then. “It’s comical when someone attempts to give an insight into it.”

“Hence, when I quoted my creator, life is a comedy of events. He believes that we need not die to see what the journey ahead in life would have been.”

“You are mad, Virgil.” Dante hit back.

It has been ages since I started penning words, and I am starting this weekend. Thought I share it here with you. It's at 5,000 words for now.  This tale needed extensive reading of the reviews and understanding it. It was not easy but fun. 

Wish me luck that I can do the task complete like Dante here. 

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...