Sunday, April 11, 2021

Tweet..tweet... Dantes' Journey 11/4/2021

 Today, after a hiatus of solace and ...whatever, I decided to invest in another laptop ( learning how to type on a new keyboard ( if my pre-school teacher were to see me type, she would have called for me to be sent to the rack to straighten my posture. ) and it's overdue the investment ) I have decided to embark on a new tale... and it will be a challenge... it's my take on Dante's Divine Comedy or the three parts of the poetry from Inferno, Heaven to Paradise. It will be a feat to take on but the idea has been on my mind for some months... reading and exploring the theme... and today, I will try.

It may be my own journey read in the words of another, but I will hold no bars on the content. 

It may be .... I really don't know but I will give it a go.

So wish me the best on my next step.

And it won't the same as the original but it will be ...I don't know what it will turn out to be yet...

That's the fun of it....venturing to the unknown....

Here is what Dante was about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...