Thursday, October 10, 2024

The Loyal Lieutenants

 

THE LOYAL LIEUTENANTS’

 

 

By Jimmy Loong

2nd June 2024

 

 

 

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

 

2nd June

Inspired by the loyalty of the lieutenants, this tale is about one. Or two.

It is not a prequel of Tony and Cleop, but a tale on its own. Let us see how this plays along.

 

19th June 2024

A long gruelling two weeks but fun in doing this tale in between my daily chores of work and sleep, and food, and the bidet…. And what other stuff anyone do.

As I write on this tale; I ever really planned my tale from the start except an idea or image, it was to be on Mark Antony prior to going to Egypt. As I went on …. And on…. the tale went on for days…. I will adapt as I go along.

At now 27K words, the direction of the tale began to mould in the writing. As the title speaks for itself, it is a tale of the people serving here; the lieutenants and the of course the maids. The tale built around the gangs of Rome, and then Egypt with the focus on Julius Caesar, Mark Antony and the ever-beautiful Cleop. Let us how it will move from there.

27th June

I am into the final lap of the tale……. explaining the plot and I must have a few T-Fords bullet riddles by now. It is at about 50K words now. 

And Mark Antony have not even stepped at Egypt. Just for info, Julius is there. I am not planning to write a threesome (I may since that may a good idea.) ….. as yet, menage a trois on ….’who’s knocking, we are busy now…..

Entree.....

No comments:

The Loyal Lieutenants Act One Scene Two Sub Scene One

  Act One Scene Two Sub-Scene One Enobarbus   The figure walked in after the departure of the lieutenants and Consul. Enobarbus he...