Friday, March 13, 2020

tweet...tweet... The Hangman cometh...13/03/20

With my blues off from the death of the motherboard, and using my older HP laptop that was in hibernation for two years when my son discovered his own PC was better (bloody custom assembled for him and paid by the 'Cool Daddy'.).

I took on the task of thinking (not about the money and in between watching YOUTUBE; my missus had hijacked my single pass to Netflix. Reckoned she felt Netflix was a better company.), I tapped the keyboard (Okay, it sounded like a corny version of a songwriter or too much of The VOICE auditions) I embarked on a spree of three thousands words that night.

The new DEEP HEAT III will be on the origin of the Hangman And how they became the Cohen, and more of it I have not thought yet..... Pardon me, its Write in Progress.

Well, I have no news on the repair of my motherboard which could spell total burial or in the recovery with some bionic replacement. Or it was hit by COVID the cyber version. Whatever, I am keeping the older HP handy for backup with my other two HDD externally and one DROPBOX with one other GOOGLE DRIVE. No, God. I am not being paranoid. I am just avoiding to press the PANIC BUTTON again.

Okay, my partner calling me to do my works. Yes Siree, I am on the task. Bent on my back and aching muscles on the shovel. heck, grave digging ain't fun but alike the box of chocolate, you will never know what you could dig up. I am sure Indiana Jones never had it tougher than this.

Oh, yeah. My partner gave me one of those slim fit running shirts; you know the ones that clung to you when you sweat and supposed to make you look 'slim'. Well on me at size XXL, it was like fitting King Kong into Batman's suit. Or loading 1.5 tons onto a 1 ton truck.

Here to oversized guys. Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...