Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Tweet tweet.... 18/03/20 Lock down

Officially, I  m on lockdown for 14 days from today. Nationwide compliance with restricted movements. That augurs badly for my office works or it meant it no sales or deliveries, and no collections.

But I am doing work at home with emails and more messaging. Hopefully, they will respond.

The better news I have got my notebook back but it won't serve me anymore. She had left me but left me her soul. I got all my data back intact. These will live on in my new DELL Laptop. I retired my other old horse the HPCQ45 to the back room.

And with 14 days I am putting a challenge to complete a 50K words write in between my works. While watching NETFLIX and YOUTUBE

Time to go back to work.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...