Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Tweet...tweet... 04/03/20.... What has CORONA got to do...

Darn! One of my fav drinks had been listed with the COVID siblings. It's alike to tell me that Lager was the same as Yogurt. Well, I have not licked Lager off my lover's body. For those who never tried YOGURT, trust me it's healthy. The drink I meant.

And it's not listed in the Karma Sutra. I once had a book hardcover with the title "HOW TO MAKE LOVE in a THOUSAND ways". The book inside was actually "HELLO, PRIME MINISTER" the satire tale of the PM. Well, every guest to my office space never failed to reach for the book and had a good laugh. Just imagine if I placed a PENTHOUSE magazine there, and the centerfold was myself. Guess they will laugh louder.

Or should I charge them a coin for the peek? Recently, we installed in BIO METRIC prints for DOOR ACCESS. It was supposed to read the blood veins on the fingers to allow access. I dare say I suggested elsewhere to imprint. The reply I got was "FLACCID' or "ERECT"? I wanted to reply but I was not offering myself for the test.

Ole, back to the sensible world. I had done the writeup on the MIGRANTS tale in honor of my Grand paddy. It was a third of add-on and correction. And I am doodling, or rather learning to doodle once more. But I discovered two other shorter tales that I wrote then on my Grand Paddy involved in some "Holmes" Mystery. Not much of a tale to rave on but it was fun to edit and correct the horrendous narratives. ( that was written in 2011 and I had other things to contend with at the dark confines. ).

So what's next?

Actually, my fingers are tickling to do a new tale. I have not figured out which but ideas were afloat in my mind.

I had some thoughts of the books I read before;

The BOYS from Brazil by IRA LEVIN. I watched the movies with Gregory Peck as the main cast, and read the book more than thrice. Maybe something like that but with a twist.

Or THE GUNS OF NAVARONE by Alistair MacLean. There was a similar write with the BATTLESTAR GALACTICA characters but that did not take off well.

Or FIONA RICHMOND; oops that will rank me with the pocket sized books of the LIVERPOOL PRESS then. (Darn! No one returned my small collection of those books after they borrowed it. I am telling you the paper it was printed on was thicker and I am sure you could wipe it with a wet cloth over it. ) Or perhaps not. After all, SEX is an alluring topic.

Or how about VLAD the IMPALER. He is aka DRACULA. It had hovered over my jugular veins like the moths to the light.

Or Bernice in DEEP HEAT III; the final resolution. That will be nice too.

Well, that's for now. I got to get to work.

Darned! My print won't work. It's too wet to read by the BIOMETRIC reader. Or was it ....yuckity sticky.

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...