Saturday, March 28, 2020

Tweet tweet 28/03/20 My Ham and Egg turned ...

Mummy, can I have Ham and Egg for breakfast, please?

Soon, darling but its Green Egg and Ham

Mummy, Egg and Ham do not turned green?

It will be when I am finished with it. Its also called Vegetables.


That tells of my diet of recent days. We are in Lockdown for the 12 days now. And guess what? It's extended till April 13th. I will be darned I have eaten more vegetables in the last 12 days than I did in the last 12 mths. I will be darned honest, my pants are loose around the waist and it ain't no stiffness pulling it down. If it was, it should be tighter.

Good morning to those of you who are just getting out of bed. Peed first, please. Don't hesitate. It was meant to be released like morning rain.

I just posted up Lone Ranger new chapters and dunked with Deep Heat. I have got some tales stored up in the PC and two detachable HDD for extra storage. Last night, I was up ( manner of observation) and a new tale sprung up. I am penning the plot; darned rare thing for me. I usually the plot while I write. And it may be fun.

But before that, I got one tale to complete at 40K words now. It's the apes and man.

Till then, and if I am not named Covid, I will always be here. Or if I sounded like Vader, then may the FORCE be with you.

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...