Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Tweet...tweet... 25/03 Day 8

Several things I learned from the lockdown.

1) It can be boring to be at home. So stay busy, plant something, write something, thankfully you have internet access; then surf and surf, sleep more. Forget the hours; sleep and wake you want. Who cares.

2) Well, food and drinks. That's a difficult one. Buy and stored what you want and then eat when you need to. Drink lots of water and eat lots of fruits. It's better than any diet I know. I don't have to pull my pants off; it fell down by gravity pull.

3) I am lonely. Be wise, your neighbors are too, and time to speak to them. Give them your phone number or hollered over. They may be more than you think they were. Never knew who you may meet or speak to. They may be your in-laws soon.

4) More Food shortage. Like in the game of survival, know your neighborhood. Who's who and who's opened. And what price. But there and get back to your lair. No one said you have to share.

5) Feeling horny. I can't help you there. Either knock your head against the wall or do something by yourself. Its time to relearn old skills. Don't think of your old lovers; they may be dead or do think of them; they may of you too. Don't bugger if they thought of you less, it was always a fantasy of both of you. Threesome, or foursome, I can't imagine. I am a one lady lover. It is never the quantity but the quality.

6) Honestly, if I go beyond five, I may be dead. My wife is next to me now.

6a) Say your prayers then.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...