Saturday, February 6, 2016

Tweet...tweet.... Flourish in.....6th Feb

Valentine? Nay., that's past me for now. My first Valentine 'involved' a day of hunger to save enough money to buy a stalk of rose which was delivered to my girl friend then. It would had been 'eventful' but the flower was delivered to my girlfriend's cousin's girlfriend who was there at the house while the deserving one which was my girl friend was out.

I arrived 'earnestly' hoping to be garlanded with kisses but was confronted by the idiotic cousin who was untimely sounded off by his girlfriend for the failure to bestow the needed gift on Valentine Day. Yours truly was then the culprit who 'initiated' the event that caused their breakup.

Darned if I will to send another rose by the delivery man. Since then I have delivered my own gifts personally.

And of gifts, I will re-published a tale I wrote on St. Valentine.

Please do enjoy it.

And also be advised I am on the Second Book of the Order at about 24K words now since late January. And there may be a Third Book. I actually enjoying the adventure of Edo, Daniel and Natria.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...