Thursday, February 4, 2016

TTO Episode 3.2

3.2         
The force inside you is strong
That was the line that got me into this role. I was Stella Noir, the young trooper who had just got her colours. I was not the best in the Academy but during the roll call I met Darth Illium. He was not called Darth then for under the then Federation of Planet. He was one of the representatives from the Monscrats.
“Trooper Stella Noir. I am Lord Illium. Stefan Illium.” Stefan was a dashing figure then despite the grey streaks above the ears. Maybe it was his uniform that was red knee length coat with the high collar and dark bottoms tucked in the knee length dark boots. His head piece was the tall hexagon hat that was favoured then by the Monscrats. He made more complimentary and then got me invited for the Lords’ Dinner. It was a whirlwind of romance and for a Norwarian farmer daughter I was taken in by the older man. The romance was short and then the indoctrination of the Force
“The force inside you is strong.” I thought then it was the orgasm but I was too naïve. I then began the training to be the apprentice. Such the fuck was there but the romance faded off. I was the apprentice and then I found myself changed. I was becoming more focused but with an inclination towards anger.
I had to prove myself. For me to be the Darth, I needed the anger.
I hit the switch on the door release and the twenty troopers lined up there were sucked out to the void of space. I had secured myself to the hand rail there but I felt the pull of the void. It was my anger that fuelled my strength. I felt my fingers slipping and then I motioned with the force inside me to telepathically push the switch to close the door. Once the door was closed, I lowered myself to the standing position. I brushed the creases in the overcoat and pulled the hood over my head.
“Darth Natria, the Grand Order seeks your presence in the chamber.” The messenger was well chosen. It was a rookie trooper who had yet to sample my wrath. It used to be the dice throws before but they disliked the probability. The chamber in reference was my chamber. The bastard wants to crack at me in my personal sanctum.
“My apprentice, I should not have you send you there?” The Grand Order appeared on the mini hologram. He insisted on that in my personal chamber. I had removed my overcoat and stepped out in my rare uniform. I hardly appeared in it for the view of the others. No, it was not sexism that prevented me but the uniform did bring out my feminine side. It was a dark body hugging suit with the low cut that enhanced my boobs and the matching waist levelled coat with over the knees length boots. At my waist I wore a wide belt with the holster for my choice of weapon. I was once a farmer’s daughter where I toiled the soil that grew the products for the marketplace. We have constructs to work the tasks but it was in the family, we bend our backs on it too. When I was clearing the overgrowths or the intrusive pests that spoils our products I have one weapon that they learned to fear; the short handle double sickle. I could swing or throw it in a round arc and never missed the target.
“I thought it will cleared your anger on me but I guess you still harbour that despite all the gifts I have endowed you with.” The elderly Lord then was encased in a mess of circuitries and only living embodiment was his mind. “I could read you, Stella.”
It’s get personal when he calls me by my real name.
“Master.” The word came out of me involuntary. I was after all his apprentice. “We lost the trace.”
“I know. I felt it too. She is strong like you. Maybe stronger.” I disliked that tone. He was speaking to me as if I was a product that he sowed in the field. “She is still there. Find her.”
I nodded to the Master. He was right. I need to find her.
I may have to save her.
“You will if you bring her to me, Stella. She will be your apprentice.” I looked at the hologram and saw the smile on the face. The constructor gave the Grand Order a face to speak to but they could not have done a better task then. He looked hideous with the sunken eyes and thin lips beneath the hood. His skin was peachy white and it was wrinkled. He looked his age of five hundred years.
The hologram then disappeared and I was left to myself in the chamber. I stepped away from the hologram and move to the wash chamber. I needed a wash after the conversation. I pulled my arms back and let the coat slide off. I then touched the middle of my red belt and it came loose. I slung the belt with my weapons on the table next to the wash chamber. I then proceeded to touch my left shoulder where the released switch for my suit. The switch triggered off the other fastenings on the suit and it all peeled off from the shoulders. The suit slid off my arms and then at my midriff to my thighs. I had to bend over to pull it off the over the knee length boots and then pulled it off my body. I reached down once more to press the switch on the side of the boots to release it. It fell apart for me to step over it. There I was in my natural state I had to view what was left.
The feminine portions were still intact and the tautness retained but the crisscrossed scars on the flesh have not totally disappeared. I could out the faint lines there. My hair piece needed no improvement with my favourite short cropped style and the long tail to the back. I stepped into the wash cubicle and let the simulated streams of air clean my body including the narrow cracks. I heard the communicators buzzed.

“Darth Natria, we have a trace.” 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...