Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I am back online...truly back 10th Dec 2013

Gezzer, I was hit by the internet drag when I came back from my holidays....... I may had been depleted then ( in my holidays ) but the line at home also went....flat.... talked about sync in life. I lost my portable modem; had it replaced and now back online...jeezing fast.

Pardon the expression; its like when you first saw the sleigh and then you go bob-cat down the street..... that's the feeling now.

Okay, I am posting up Crusaders Book II, after the soon to end Samuari Time Rift. Tempest would be picking up pace, and soon then on maybe Othello would come bounding in.

Till then, please allowed me to rest......

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...