Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas to all. We will soon bid adieu to 2013 and a new year would soon be on us. As for me, I am still sorting out my recovered Laptop, and reinstalling the programs ( my docs were safe, as were the tales I wrote. ).

The last month or so, I was having mind block with the tales. I could not concentrate and there were no new ideas spinning out, until early this week. I started on a new tale, inspired by a photo of Snow White. I decided to pen on the character, the Queen.

The Queen? Did I remembered her as the old hag that went around with a basket of red apples? Nay, It was the Charlize Theron version. And then, the keyboard went tapping and I am now at 27,000 words.

Wow! That was my exact thoughts.

I am back, guys. And ladies.

I would soon showed you a side of the Queen you never knew.

Soon, you would be looking to cheer her on. Nay, she's not on the stage doing the pole dancer....( ouch, that hurts.... What was it? Don't ask unless you want to know how a ten foot pole felt like when its used like a pile driver. )

Soon, I would be publishing it here...... Hang in there, Snow White. You ain't the most beautiful lady in the realm. The mirrors lied actually. It was the .....

Read on.... and you would know.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...