Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Crusaders?

For those of you who did not read the first Book; the Crusaders; please allowed me to introduce them to you again. An extract is here.

"At last you have revealed yourselves to us. Gentlemen, I believed our work has just began. By heavens, I would say these Ogre are a smelly lot." I looked to my two other companions; Sir Micheal of Moor and Baron Helmut of Bavaria. We are the warriors sent by the Vatican to rid of abnormalities like these from the physical world. "I wonder how our squire has prevailed in our absence."

Just as I complete the sentence, the howls and cries of some Ogres can be heard in the far corridors. Soon we find the person whom we identified as the Squire has indeed transformed into a large creature of furry coating and long claws.


"Clawler', you amazed me with your survival skills. Surely by now we all assumed you would had been ingested into the bowels of these Ogres but you have reversed your eventual demise to that of survival." I was making a mock of my 'squire' as not many know of the lad's ability except the three of us. As for us, we bear no special powers but that of fighting skills and lots of luck in such conflicts.

The new Book II, continued on the adventures, in a different time era, with their descendants performing the roles. I added in a lady this time.

Please enjoy. 

P.S. Crusaders III is on route at Page 27 now. Still re-writing and brewing the plot. I would give you a hint here.

Daniel 9:27 is a prophecy of a future Roman prince who will erect an image known as the "Abomination of Desolation,"

He will confirm a covenant with many for one `seven.' In the middle of the `seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...