Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A preview into the Queen from Snow White

It took me a week ( after a lapse of blank ideas to write ) and the sorcery at works, made write the tale of the Queen. We all knew her as the Queen who poisoned Snow White, the one who valued her beauty over any thing, speaks to a mirror, and above all, was an evil Queen.

Wow~ Stereotype of those bad witches in the fairy tales.

I took the task to explain her true self.

Why she was Queen?

Her sacrifices to be a woman then.

Her long journey to be befriend the Princess and then made her the nemesis of her life.

I hope you enjoyed.

For spoiler, I left some gaps in the tale so I could spin other tales.

Read on. And be sympathetic please for the Queen. ( Hint! Hint! )

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...