Thursday, July 11, 2024

Tony and Cleop Act One Scene Three Sub-Scene Two

 Act One

Scene Three

Sub-Scene Two

FYA (not the one you thought), but intense.

 

“Mickey, I can tell by your expression. You had received news. Perhaps good ones.” Cleop was on an aggressive move. “Did Fulvia ask you to come back? Go then. Do not return.”

“I can have another man to fuck me. Not that you were any good. I had better ones.” Cleop was in rage. “I wish I had never allowed you to come here! And please do not tell me; I am a better fuck. Well, I am. I would not keep you here. I do not have any influence over you. You do not belong to... me.” 

A woman scorned yet halt not fury that of Hell.

Well, imaginary events do create hellish outcomes.

“I cannot believe this. I... oh God, please guide me here.” Mark sighed. He could deal with mobsters or hitmen, but never a woman.

“There was never anyone who would dare do what you did. There never was a Queen who was betrayed so terribly! But I saw from the start the signs that you would betray me.” The Queen was in her rage.

“Cleop... I beg...” Mark was at a loss for words.

“Why did I think that you could belong to me and be true to me? You are Mark Antony, Boss, and Consul of the Empire. Your territory is bigger than mine. When you command others, even the gods will bow towards you. Your strikes may even rival those of Zeus, and heaven forbid... You may shatter even Olympus.”

“Mark Antony, how could I be compared to her?” Cleop in her anger did not call him Mickey then. “She is your wife, while I am the harlot you fucked here. The harlot holds no vows towards you except to receive you wantonly. It is absolute insanity to be taken in by those insincere vows that are broken the moment they are made in the echoes of your orgasm.”

“Most sweet Cleop... Please …...”

“No, please, do not try to come up with an excuse for leaving; just say goodbye and go. Or do you want the last fuck before you leave? I am here.” Cleop laid back on the cushions. “Fuck me up.”

“Cleop, please…….”

“Mark Antony, do not beg me to ask you to stay.” Cleop was upset and she did not call him by nickname then. “If you had begged me earlier, that could have been time for talking. There are no talks now. You wanted to enjoy my lips and eyes for eternity; you found bliss in the curve of my body. My breasts are for you to squeeze hard. I hold not part of my body that you have not ravished.”

“You know I am perfection here. And that is untrue; you have become the greatest liar.”

“What are you saying, my lady?” Mark muttered.

“My Lady. Where has my Queen sailed? I wish I was a man like you. Then you would know that there is someone, even in Egypt, who has as much courage as you. Or more.”

“Listen to me... Please do, my Queen.” Mark pleaded with her.

“In Rome, there are situations that need my attention. I will go, but my heart and love stay here. I love you very much. But my empire needs saving. There is another named... Sextus Pompeius, who initially commands the sea ports, now draws the hanging rope over Rome. Where there are two bosses in the same city, there will be distrust and disagreement.”

“The people who were once friends or enemies, once they have gained power, will battle us. Pompey, who was once condemned, has gained honour thanks to his father's good reputation; he has started to win over the people who have not succeeded under the current empire, and there are enough of them to pose a threat.”

“I hold another reason. I need to recover what was managed by Fulvia. She is dead now.” Mark sighed then.

“As a child, I have been told many foolish lies, and I tend to live them as if they were real. It does not mean that I am not as foolish as a child. Is it possible that Fulvia is dead? Or not?”

“She is dead, my Queen.” Mark sighed deeply. He handed the letter to Cleop to read.

“Look here, and when you are at peace or have time to spare, read about the conflicts she began, as she achieved her best at the end of her life. Read when and where she died.”

“Mark Antony, you are an unfaithful lover! Where are the tears that you should be shedding in sorrow? None. If you will not shed tears for Fulvia's death, you will not cry over my death either.”

“Do not fight with me anymore, but listen to me. I will do as planned here. I will execute my enemies in Rome, but I will not abandon Egypt. I swear by God that I will leave here as your lover, loyal soldier, and servant, and should you ever need me, I will seek peace or war should you ask.”

“Cut my lace, Charmian, come!” Cleop called out while pulling at the laces on her gown. Charmian rushed in.

“Let it be. I will not damage my gown. I am sick and then well in moments. Like the feeling of the man who stands before me. The way Antony loves.”

“Cleop, please stop this, and I will be honest and say that my love is true. It would be found honourable, if put to the test. Any excellent deception, when it was to be perfectly honourable.”

“You annoy me, Cleop.” Mark was upset. “No more of this.”

“I had seen better performances than that, but that was pretty good.” The Queen turned away. “Call back the eunuch. I need a better show.”

“Now, I swear by my gun. “Mark cursed.

“I have seen better and bigger guns.” Cleop intimidates him.

“And by your shield... Pardon me; you are no copper. His acting keeps getting better.” Cleop adds on. She then turned toward Charmian. “Is that his best work? Look, I tell you, Charmian, how well this brawn Roman puts on the appearance of rage. I saw my cats do better.”

Cleop imitated the roar of the mountain cat, which she holds as a pet.

“I will leave now, lady.” Mark had enough of the Queen. 

“So quick, lover. No last kiss or fuck. That is called being courteous, in one word. Sir, I guess it is over for both of us. …. My mistake was not what I wanted to say. We were great. We could have been better, but... again, my mistake. I wanted either.” Cleop laughed.

“You know that well. There was something I would like to say. Oh, well. My memory is deserting me, just like your releases... Arghh…. And it is all over. We might as well forget everything, just like you had never... It is all forgotten in me.” 

“If you were not the Queen... of immaturity, I would think you were immaturity itself.” Mark was infuriated.

“It is hard work to be foolish deep down there... It held its own mind to mine. I guess that’s the way to my mouth. Oooh…. Yes, I know.” Cleop put the oval shape in her mouth. “But, dear sir, forgive me, since these changes in my behaviour disgust me; the sisters will puke in their habit... Wait, I was never in a convent. I was in public school. We all puke there in the classes. I never liked the teachers there; they do not please you.”

“No, siree. They do the wham bang, fuck off gesture, and you leave.”

“Mark Antony, your honour requires you to leave. And take your knicker with you.” Cleop imitating the teacher then and she laughed. “Pay no attention to my foolishness and do not pity me, and may all the gods bless you on your way! I hope that you find victory in Rome and that you succeed easily in all your plans. We do not hold services for the dead here.”

“I am sure Fulvia told you that. Please, turn away and cry for her. She is dead. Then say goodbye to me, and tell me that you are crying for me. Come on now, act the scene with some decency and the proper display. Or all of this is only an act.”

“Let us go, Cleop. I will take you to Rome.” Mark displayed empathy, or was it love, towards the Queen.

“Come with me. We are so... in love, even in our separation, that even if you stay here, you will still be with me here in my heart.” Mark held his right hand toward his chest. When I leave, it will still be here with you. Come with me.” 

“Bugger off. I got my eunuch ready for another session.” Cleop said. 


No comments:

The Loyal Lieutenants Act Zero Scene Two

  Act Zero Scene Two.   “Exodus 19:3-25 NLT. Then Moses climbed the mountain to appear before God. The LORD called to him from the mou...