Monday, July 8, 2024

Tony and Cleop Act One Scene Three Sub-Scene One

Act One

Scene Three

Sub-Scene One

WTF

 

Iras rested her arms on the soft cushion with her lower body arched up. She loved that position, for it gave her the best pleasures. More so when the one doing the moves was Mardian. He was huge in the needed anatomy and lasted longer than most. You could tell when they fell to the side from their exertions, but not Mardian. He was a monster machine built for the task. The other consolation was that he would not leave a load for you to worry over if you did miss the cycle of the month.

He is missing his testicles.

“Yes... I am almost there.” Iras moaned out. She longed for some hands to grab her swinging breasts, but Charmian was attending to the Queen while Alexas was serving the wine. Well, someone had to be doing the other chore then.

“Where is he? Where is the man?” Cleop pushed Charmian off her lower body. “Mardian, I asked the question.”

Iras felt the stop in the thrust by Mardian. She knew he was hurt when the Queen called out for the man. He was still a man in every aspect, but his missing appendage made him at times inadequate. She felt more of the discomfort, for she was on the verge of getting her release.

“Where is he?” Cleop called out again. She then sat up and crossed her legs. Alexas rushed over and placed the silky wrap over the Queen’s shoulders.

“I have not seen him recently.” Charmian, who sat up, replied to the Queen. She then pulled on the tunic over her naked body. “We do not know.”

“Find out where he is, who he is with, and what he's doing. If he is with any of the other maids, bring her here. I will flog her till she pleads for life from me.” The Queen told Alexas. The maid turned to leave and was stopped when the Queen gave her more instructions.

“Do not tell him I sent you. Just see where he is. If you ask for me... Just tell him I am happy if he looks sad. If you see that he is happy, tell him that I have gotten sick. Tell him I am bleeding. Go quickly and come back.” Cleop told Alexas.

“My Queen, shall we resume?” Charmian looked to the Queen.

“No, I am not in the mood anymore.” Cleop looked at Mardian. “He is also not in the mood. Go away, Mardian. I will call you if I need you. And take Iras with you. She looked like she needed a better fuck.” 

Mardian nodded and pulled Iras up. They went out together, leaving Charmian the Queen alone.

“Shall I get you a drink, My Queen?” Charmian asked.

“Get one yourself. Your tongue tasted dry.” Cleop told the maid. Charmian poured herself a drink and then spoke to the Queen.

“My Queen, if I may. If you love him so much, then you're not acting in the right way to get him to reciprocate.” Charmian said.

“What should I be doing that I'm not doing?” Cleop looked at the maid. “I have done everything that he wanted. He had penetrated every orifice I could offer. Or do you think I will have to invite you in to make it more pleasurable for him? Or Mardian should come in too. They could compare pricks like young kids.”

“I did not mean that, my Queen. You are what he desired most. There may be other matters in which he wants his own way. Do not oppose him there.”

“You fool, you are telling me the best way to lose him.  Cleop was upset.

“Do not test him so much. I was to say let him loose on his own. Often, we end up bringing about the very thing we are afraid will happen, and we hate it when we do.” Charmian sighed. She had lost her first love, thinking that he would stay with her if she gave in. She did as it was requested, but he still found solace in another.

It was then that Mark entered the chamber unannounced.

“My God.” Mark saw the half-clothed Queen, who had then pulled some cover over her nudity.

“I can guess what happened here. I saw Mardian pulling Iras to the quarters.” Mark looked at Charmian and then back to Cleop. “Have you not enough?”

“I am sick and out of sorts.” Cleop replied before she turned towards Charmian. “Leave us now.”

The maid took her leave while Mark stood there. The Queen spread her legs and pulled away the cover, but Mark was not interested.

“I am to tell you what I came to tell you: that I am leaving for Rome.” Mark was having difficulty speaking the words while his stare was on the Queen. Cleop heard him and clasped back her legs. She called out, then, for her maid. 

“Help me away, dear Charmian! I am unwell. I cannot last much longer. This body of mine is no longer mine.”

“Now, my dearest Queen... Cleop.” Mark leaned down to hold her, but Cleop pushed him off.

“Please …… Do not touch me. Please stand further away from me.”

“What is the matter? Are you ill?” Mark stood up.

 

 

 

 

  

No comments:

The Loyal Lieutenants Act Zero Scene Two

  Act Zero Scene Two.   “Exodus 19:3-25 NLT. Then Moses climbed the mountain to appear before God. The LORD called to him from the mou...