Monday, July 21, 2014

Tweet...tweet..... 21/07/14... I'll be darned...

Coriolanus is coming to near completion. I am at the last passages, and shall be done in a day or two. Its close to the original play, different timeline, more subtle passages of sexual conducts ( Coriolanus was said to have gay annotations, so I lived that up with some of mine. ). Now the final part will be the toughest; to end the tale with the character strung up called for some creative words.

Just for info, I was reading on one other Shake' tragedies; nay it was not Romeo and Juliet, nor Macbeth, or King Lear, but one named Titus Andronicus.

Who's he? Try Google. That tale was claimed to be Shake' first play, and its content was gory, macabre and disgusting that the organizer of plays refused to play it for over a century. I am still reading the original play notes to get beneath it all in the manner of speech, but for one like me who had never read English Literature before; I find those words mind boggling ( and in some way educating too. ).

To write or not to write the above needs to be seen when I played those words into scenes in my mind.

Till then, I have Crusaders V; the New Beginning..... a different set of heroes working on God's crusade.

Or maybe Prey & Predators IV. The later I have in mind to do something really different; no guns and daggers, okay the sex will be retained ( ain't fun without the f.... pardon my murmurings there. ).

Or continue on Devil's Own II; the search for Noah.

These three unfinished tales were swimming in my head for sometime but let me complete and wrapped up Coriolanus. Till then, tally hooooo....

Cheers... and good night.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...