Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated for Mature Readers ) 1.52 ( Finale )

The New Board

Dark Pawn
Sylvia Graden

White Pawn
Micheal Darren

Dark Knight - Killer
Billie Diane / Billy Dane


Dark Pawn

One of novelty of running the Tempest, was that I could explore all form of fantasies with the wave of the money; which I had plenty from the recovered briefcase of Mary Levine Ketch. I walked past my faithful bartender, dressed as one with the authentic Edwardian sideburns and moustache. His dressing matched his current outlooks; the suspenders lashed downwards to hold up his tight tweed pants, with the stretchable white round neck shirt. He even had on a bowler hat for his upper look.

“Busy night, huh?” I had to shout towards him, as the music level at the Tempest was above the norm level. We were packed to the walls, with patrons swinging and drinking to their fill.

“Business as usual, ma’am.” Bruno replied while he reached up to twitch his moustache. I smiled back and watched the crowd. Its Steampunk night, with the dressing and the set designed with steam pipes and valves. We even have a mock up air balloon hanging overhead in the main hall with the bellowing fire to supply the air lift. It was one of our more popular theme besides the swimwear and the toga theme.

I wade past the tight bodies towards my personal office at the rear. I passed by Commissioner Glades doing a fast exit by the private rear door. We did not acknowledge each other as it was the norm for the clients. I walked on and went into my own personal office. It was not much of an office, considering that I décor it like a First Class Flight compartment with the high back seat, viewing the multi screen on the side wall of my office alongside with the concealed wine and snacks compartment. It is fun to run the next best outlet in the city, with the crushing bodies and piling of notes into the tiller. And affording the next best ‘mile-high’ environment on the ground.

I viewed the sixteen mounted cameras and watched for the unusual antics. It was then my partner walked in.

“It was Hellish”, my new partner spoke up. She was dressed in a barmaid’s costume with the corset to spurge out her orbs for all to admire. She kicked off the wooden clogs across the office and plod down on the settee there. She had just walked in after a rousing duty of being the host, and a personal session with an esteemed client in the private room.

“If Commissioner Glades does that in his real job, there would be many officers with tonsillitis issue. Damn! He thinks he is Billy the Locomotive with the gears leveled to high.”

“Billie, that’s what we do, playing their fantasy for them. If they are allowed to do that in their real life, they would not have asked for us.” I told her. “After all, we are the best in the game.”

“Yeah, next time give him the torchlight stuffed with gel and cotton swabs for his own tunneling.” Billie groaned while reaching for the bottle of gin.

“Billie, I doubt a lady of your standing ought to sit in that manner.” She was seated with her legs spread out.

“Fuck you!” Billie called out.

“Don’t be too casual with that or I may just take a bite.” I laughed at her remark.

“Next time, you can handle the guy.” I knew who she was referring. “He almost took out my tits.”

“It’s part of the game, Billie. More to it, I don’t have a live strap-on like yours.” I smiled back. “Perhaps you like a lollipop.”

“Only if you offered me a sweetened doughnut later.” Billie replied.

“Checkmate.” I approached her.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...