Monday, July 7, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated for Mature Readers ) 1.51


White Pawn

I was doing the driving while she was on the portable, and giving them instructions. I tried to hear it all, but the traffic was also taking my attention. We soon reached the destination; a closed meat factory. I disliked meat packers; reminded me of the Chessmen.

“We are there.” I stopped the SUV. It was then I saw the gun leveled at me by Marlene.

“Leave your gun here. Then get out and walked in front of me.”

“Marlene~” I was told to remained silent.

I was then led inside and made to walk the passage passed the equipment. At that moment, Marlene was kind to narrate for me the process of butchering.

“Micheal, it’s a wonder how the meat packers do their work. You could visualize it all, if you open your mind.” Marlene was taking glee in the conversation. “You see that slot; that’s where the dead carcass would slide in after being taken from the trucks.”

“The carcass would be hauled upright and attached to the hooks which were on some conveying overhead belt. The carcass would be move to the processing area; a long line of bins beneath the conveying carcass. There lined by the line would be the butchers with their blades and knives. They would start on removing the parts they need while the carcass flesh was cut. The butchers would start on the belly up to the chest cut, splitting it open to reveal the organs. It was like the works of a rapist undressing the victim for the fuck. The blades or knives moved into removed the drooping organs, cutting at the entrails and guts that was holding it up. The cut pieces dropped to the bin in lumps of mass with blood.

The line moved on while the feeling of nauseating climbed up to my throat but not for Marlene. She continued talking.

“The limbs are next, while the jaw of the carcass held high by the hook. Soon the limbless carcass with its open belly would be lowered onto the long stainless table, where its further removed of its parts; the shoulders, the ribs and then tender lower back. All that was left was the skull and the spine, which would be sent to the last section. There the remnants are pressure cooked before it’s minced for the cheap foodstuff.”

“Nothing is wasted.” Marlene ended her tour narration.

“Thank you for the tour de disgust, but could you share with me why here?” I tried to start a conversation. A tool I learned from the Negotiators but the lady was quiet. We soon reached the doorway that was marked as the warehouse.

Marlene pushed me to go in.


Dark Knight

I stepped in to the Warehouse and saw both the Agents. They were standing there waiting for me. I was armed with the Remington 870 taken from the Squad Car. The one named Marlene was holding a gun on the other. This was getting more interesting.

“Hello, Agents.” I smiled.

“Who are you?” Marlene asked. She was expecting someone else but not me. She looked around.

“Where’s Sylvia?” Marlene asked again. “Where is the bitch Sylvia Gates?”

“It does matter, who and where? Everyone is expendable.” I pulled the trigger on the shotgun and shot at the Agents. The guy went down but the lady jumped for cover behind the lifter. She returned fire with her gun at me while I seek cover.  

“Give up, Marlene. You ~” I was to cautioned the lady when I was sprayed with by a hail of bullets. It missed me while I seek cover behind the crates on the flooring.

“Who the ~” I got my reply with another short burst. I looked towards the office structure and then at the side. Who was shooting me?

“Sylvia? Is that you?” I heard the Agent shouted out. Damn! She had another of her people here. I soon got my reply which amused me.



Dark Pawn

Bitch! I knew her. She was one of regular patron in the Tempest, and proven to be a lady killer. Her name was Billie, and she was stacked well in the chest. I knew she was not a les; with the jock on her, she proved to be a good fuck. She was roped in once or twice for my acts, where the client wanted a trans. I recalled she did not like to be referred as a trans. She took offence to it, and preferably to addressed as a lady.

I was surprised to see her there, but she stepped in just about the same time as Marlene. From what I saw on Marlene’ expression, Billie was not supposed to be here.

I leveled the rifle towards Marlene.

It was because of her, I had lost everything once more. I saw Micheal went down and that was the final blow. I was to end it all that day. I gave her a burst of bullets to prove my intention, but I also revealed my location. I was soon given a double dose by the bitch holding the shotgun. She was also the bitch who shot my love.

I crouched down for cover while raising my rifle for some wild shots to even the score. The place was not secured then, and I made it to the side before jumping off. I landed on my feet and did some rolls which allowed to me to get into cover again, behind some crates.

“Who are you?” Billie shouted out to me. She was not sure where my loyalty lies.

“Sylvia, he shot Micheal.” Marlene shouted out. “We can take her down.”

I heard Marlene, and then the shots came. I jumped for deeper cover.

“Sylvia? Who are you?” Billie called out again. “Get out while you could. This is my fight with the Agent. She killed my Queen.”

The Queen is dead? I smiled. It’s getting more interesting. But when I look at the slumped body of Micheal, I felt a loss. It was one more loss of mine caused by the bitch.

“Marlene, there are nothing left between us. Steven’s dead, and now you let Micheal died.” I stood out of the cover and gave Marlene a short burst from the rifle. She went down with the extra holes in her chest. I then looked at Billie who was still standing there with the shotgun.

“It is all over Billie.” I spoke to her. “The bitch is dead.”




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...