Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Othello the Legatus Act 2 Part 1.12

"Act Two Scene 1 Part 4

Roderigo, they are parlaying like a couple of kids, but they would soon grow up and then be consenting adults to share the same body movements." Iago continued on his taunting. "I seen them whispers on the ship. They were so close that they could breathe in each other's exhale. When they are that close, sex would be next."

Roderigo still breathing while nursing his drink, looked at Iago.

"Listen to me, you whelp of a whore." Iago challenge the other. "I brought you here for one thing. You would be with your love soon. But there is one other to cleared off in the chain of love.Tonight you would see him at the far end docks. I would lead Cassio there. You would kill him there."

"Kill him and you would be one short to your lover." Iago told him. "But be told of him. He is hot tempered. Let him hit you first. I would use that your attack was in self defence. Now go. Sober yourself. Love is yours to hold if you succeed."

Roderigo left the tavern, staggering to his own personal shelter. Iago sat there and looked at the doorway. He then spoke to himself.

"The lady does bewitched more than him. She held the Legatus in her arms while she hold sway over the others; Cassio, Roderigo. How many more does she hold in her eyes?" Iago sighed. "She may not know, Othello may be a good love for her; a good reliable man. But he also had his issues. He held one of mine. I believed he seduced my love. That alone fuel my vengeance on him. What is mine would not shared by others. What is his, I have no need, but Roderigo would have it. As I had his coins for my own use."

"All I need to do is to vilified Cassio to Othello.He would soon get over that one." Iago laughed. "He may even thank me. Reward me. Love me perhaps. I got it all planned. A good one, but the details are yet to come. It would be known very soon."




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...