Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Preys & Predators III 1.3. ( for mature readers only. )

Detective

I tried to read the stacks of report on his desk while his ears rang with the painful statement by the Cleaner. I disliked that lady and had wished she was one of those I could dragged to the cells. She had overplayed the incident with the cousin. All I did was asked that she gave some leeway in a soft loan but in return, she had given them an impression as if I had dunked her in the rear. Yes, I did delayed in my repayment then, and held back on the last portion. Money was tougher to get with the criminals I hauled short of the cash. I had to make do with whatever I could find, or stopped paying on the dues. I was upset that day; no collars on the street and another turn off by the lady made me a bad nasty bastard.  That soon changed recently, I am loaded with cash. It does not matter where and who paid me, but it was money.

I cursed at myself then when the cleaner left that day. She had rubbed my ego in hard. I had eyed Sal for some time then. It can’t be helped when she was seated across me with full glare of from the side. There she sat daily, scooping through the reports and other papers while stretching her legs. It was those legs I liked; long and tapered to perfection. She had them covered in the thin stockings and I could just imagine them dragged up to her upper thighs. Or was it one of those silk stockings that they wore over to the hips. She had the flat belly; not like my previous wives where they plunk out like loose flesh. Nay, Sal was not all bony when you looked further up to her chesty orbs. I could have sworn they would not droop when removed from the wired bra. I had seen those bras; it’s a wonder how these ladies believed the wires would do for their shapes. My best part of her was above it all; it was the sultry lips on her face. Those lips are meant to be kissed. I could just imagined my lips crushing hers’. Or if I lay myself flat while she suckled me like the lollipop.

I stood up and approached the holdings cells.

“Give me the keys to Cell Five.” I told the uniformed officer there who was seated behind the desk. His name was Nate, and was due for retirement in a year’ time. The Officer just pushed the set of keys over without looking up. I picked up the keys and walked to the designated cell. I got the cell door opened and stepped in.

“Hello, Clown.” The one seated there was dressed in that suit, but his latest gig was trying to rob a bank. He walked in to the Bank in his suit with a pistol. He was not taken seriously and got overpowered by the guards. It would have helped if he had bullets in his pistol, but he was the clown in the heist. He was roughed up then and sends on his way here. Since then he had been proclaiming that he was innocent. He claimed he was asked to go there to make the withdrawal on God’s order.

“Detective, I am innocent. I was there to withdraw the money for God.” The clown pleaded. I rewarded him with a fist into his red rubbery nose. I followed on with a few more to release my frustration. He fell down onto his knees but I kept on punching. I stopped when I saw my knuckles were bloodied.

“Clown, tell me of the truth.” I asked him. Most of these who ended up here had many tales to speak of and most of them were untrue.

“Fuck you!” The clown replied through his bloodied mouth. I disliked such profanities especially uttered by clowns. He may think its funny, but I can be more than funnier. I can be nasty.

“Good answer, bitch.” I laughed out and landed another punch on the Clown.

“I don’t care who I fucked, as long as they are compliant.” I smiled while unclipping my waist belt. “Laugh on this.”

The scream of the Clown could be heard but none was to be overly concerned on it. Nobody dare to intrude on me when I questioning the suspects. Soon I was back at his desk with the correct confession from the Clown. He won’t be doing any gig for any circus but maybe in the Penitentiary they give him the main stage. They loved to clown with the new kid on the block. I was to sit down when the Commissioner voice was heard.

“Nolan Price, I did not fucking laid you with the badge to sit around. Find out who iced the witness at the Ritx Hotel.” The Commissioner, who was at the other side of the Hall, voiced his command. All the other officers in the Hall pretended to be doing their tasks. No one wanted to do the case as it involved the one named Carl Derringer. The later was the biggest mobster in the city and had half the force in his payroll.

Except me.

I had him jailed once during his early days, and he never forgave me. Since then he had vouched that he would kill me one day. Maybe my death penalty was coming due. Either one of us would survived the next confrontation.

“Here, Nolan.” The folder was placed on my desk by the other detective.

“Fuck you, Milton.” I replied but the other detective had walked away. I cared not if he was my Chief.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...