Thursday, July 17, 2014

Othello the Legatus Act 2 Part 1.13

Prologue 10

"Whore! How dare you compare me to him?" Iago pushed his love away. She had told him that he was not as virile as the Dark One. How could she compared him? Unless....

"You were with him before." Iago shouted at her. She had fallen to her knees on the flooring. She had just woken from her sleep when he had roused her from it. He had wanted her for his lust. He did not even bothered to removed the clothes but did her in with her face covered by the gown. It was then she had uttered the name.

The foul name of the man who had sidelined his promotion.

Iago was not through with her yet. He stepped toward her. He placed his left leg on her left thigh. He pressed down hard on her. She squirmed in pain, but he was not letting go yet.

"Tell me." Iago pressed hard.

"Yes!" Emilia shouted. "I was in love with him. I also slept with him. He was my first, He was my best."

That was a blow for him. One that he was unable to let go. He looked at her. He then kicked at her.

"You are a whore." Iago told her.

"I am yours. Purchased with your father's life. An exchange which you made me your whore. Am I not right?" Emilia looked at the man who had raped her many more times that she can recall. She laughed at him while spreading her other leg.

"I am waiting." Emilia taunt him. Iago looked at her. He laughed.

"Wait no more. I had no remorse to my action." With that he raped her once more. 


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...