Monday, June 30, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated for Mature Readers ) 1.45

Dark Bishop

I was told to hold him off while she drove for the Precinct, but Billie was the stuff up bitch when he was set on the objective. I saw him riding towards me and do not intend to stop. I reversed off and let him pass. I watched him sped down, and then continue on his rear.

Maybe he would stop when he realized that he had lost her.

But it was not to be.

Billie rode into a road block; several SUV parked to block the street with armed personnel. There was no warning shots; they just fired on sight.

It was termination by extreme prejudice.



Dark Knight

“Screw!” I applied the brakes and turned the front of the bike. At that speed, the bike went down on its side and skidded across towards them, while I had rolled off on my back. I had pulled my gun and shot at it. It was a move I seen on the movies and did some practice of my own, with stolen bikes. The bullets fired at the topside of the bike aimed at the fuel tanks with an open top unscrewed by me. It was an incendiary bomb moving towards the SUV.

The tanks ignited and gave the shooters a hot rush of flames into their faces.

Once I had fired, I did the body roll towards the side of the street, and into the alley there. I got up and ran.  


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...