Thursday, June 26, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated for Mature Readers ) 1.43

The Backer Pieces assist

Dark Knight - Killer
Billie Diane / Billy Dane

Dark Bishop - Hired Killer
Mitch Dane / Brennan.



Dark Knight

One of my characters due to my childhood, was never rush into anything. I got the message from the Queen, to come to the gathering place. I took the invitation but I stayed out of sight. It’s just that I am concerned on why the Queen called the meeting; she hardly do it and if its done, it was Mrs.Treacher who host it.

But Mrs.Treacher was on my list of people who want to take me out. I recalled her association with the Cleaners. That make me extra cautious. My concerns were alleviated when I saw how the Queen removed the mass of us who served as the Chessmen. I watched the toasting and then the surprised looks on those who drank. To top it all, I heard the conversation between the two Queens.

Just when I thought it was time to step away, the Agent shot the Queen.

“No!” I shouted out. I rushed out, and the Agent shot at me but missed. She ran towards the exit while I pursue her. I reached the door in time, to hear the engine sound. She had her car parked near there.

Damn! I rushed out and saw the blue SUV speeding off. I gave chase on foot not to catch it but to get to my new bike parked ahead.

She was driving fast, but I could be faster.

The Suzuki GSX-R750 Year 2004, a 750 cc class sport bike motorcycle with a featured lightweight aluminum alloy frame, flatside carbs, twin discs with port calipers and 18 inch front and rear. The engine produced 147 hp power at crank shaft and torque of 79 N m@10,750 rpm. The bike is one of the lightest GSX bike. At the top speed of 180kmh, I was the Speedy compared to her official car.

I went onto to the stretch and was soon hoarding her rear. I was tempted to overtake her but she saw me. Her Land Rover Freelander with its 24-valve quad-cam V6 Configuration and pressuring variable intake system (VIS) add power to the vehicles, but it was no match to the super bike in terms of swerving through traffic.

I tried to match her at the side, but she knew I was onto her. She turned her wheel to turn me off, but I stepped it up to go ahead. I ran the bike to the front, trying to slow her down. She in turn pulled her gun and shot at me. At that speed, her aim was off, but it was distracting. I pulled off to the left and took out my gun. I had practices with it, so I was getting hit. The windscreen was the first to crack but nothing was ever as you planned.

Damn! Someone else had come into the playing field.



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...