Thursday, June 19, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated for Mature Readers ) 1.40

Queens’ Confrontation

Dark Queen - Leader
Mary Ketch

White King - Leader
Marlene Phillips.


White King

I stepped into the derelict warehouse in the quiet section of the area. Mary picked her location well, its wide and filled with empty crates stacked scattered high. There some chairs there, but it was all laid in between the stacks of bodies. They all looked dead to me then; laid down in the random order, as if they were listening to a person giving a speech. I saw one body was stained with the bullet hole in the head.

I moved to the front of the bodies. I was armed with my own gun. I saw the Queen stepped out from the stack of crates. She was dressed in her business three piece suit, and carried a briefcase.

“Hello, Marlene.” She greeted me and motioned me to a chair nearby. I walked over but remained standing.

“No reason to stand, Marlene. You finally met the Queen.” Mary spoke out. “I had been waiting for you but that time when we met recently; it was a formal meeting as the Special Officer of the Mayor.”

“Then Mayor is an arsehole.” Mary continued on. “But he is still the King, while I am the Queen to protect him.”

“Mary Ketch Levine.” I spelled out her name. “You done well since then. You were a Knight and now the Queen.”

“Yes, I have been doing well, until you showed up. Or rather your agents. You been a menace to the Chessmen, that we had you named the White King, as in contrast to mine as the Dark Queen.” Mary voiced out. “Unlike our Chessmen, you are the King.”

“So where’s your King?” I asked.

“He’s here.” Mary motioned to the left of her. I then saw the Mayor seated there on the stack high crate; still in his business suit but he was also gagged in his mouth.

“Don’t get too excited, my King. Remember you are wearing the last diaper.” Jonathan had a bleeding anus after his painful shafting by the lady as shown in the video clip.

She then looked at me and smiled.

“Don’t worry for him. His exposure had already hurt him more in more places than his butt.” Mary continued on. “I am more keen on your officer. The one named Micheal.” Mary looked at me. “Have I seen him before?”

I looked at her and nodded.

“He was Ben Salter then. He took off the beard since then. He was with the Queen then as the Knight.” I told her.

“Yes, I recalled.” Mary replied. “He was the one you send in to save the bitch.”

“Hold your tongue on who you called the bitch.” I lashed back. “Her name was Sylvia Gates.”

“Yes, Sylvia. She was good; she fucked her way to the Queen.” Mary laughed at that. “I was fooled by her too. Did you know she shared my bed once? She ~”

“Fuck it!” I actually like Sylvia to see her name being desecrated. I was there when we pull her out; she was dying, but with the care and nursing given, she made it back.

“Don’t be a fool, Marlene. I got a backup with the sight on your head.” Mary cautioned me. “You do not think I would come in alone.”


“Mary, you can call off your Pawns.” I sat down to show her my sincerity to discuss. “We can discuss what you want.”

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...