Friday, June 13, 2014

The Crusaders II The Cards are revealed 15.01

The cards are revealed


1.          The fake Garden of Eden

Just as Geraldine completed her words on Elijah, the staff given to her by the Orthodox starts to glow. Geraldine start to call on everyone but Major Markov declined.

"I know where we are. While you were talking, I did some star gazing. We are still in Siberia and may be to contact the rescue team. You go on and stop this war. We would wrap up things here."

Geraldine nodded and led her team to where the staff leads them. It was the rear door and this time it showed a North American forest. They stepped in and find themselves standing on a small hill over looking Brooke View.



2.          Brooke View Library

"Micheal!" Lucifer called out the name. "Brother, we can explained this all."

"You imprisoned me in chamber which bleeds me of my power, and replace my place in the rightful place." Micheal glared at Lucifer. "Would you pardon me if I do that? I doubt so."

"Micheal, this is not what you think. We have been planning for them to return back to their places among us. They are our brothers before they were the fallen angels." Gabriel stood up to defend Lucifer. "We had to subdue you as we knew you were very much against them. But I was not aware the planning would take so long."

"Gabriel, do you know that Lucifer had recruited Loki from the other dimension in your plan?" Micheal looked at the other angel.

"Loki was only to trap you so we can work in peace. It was in the plan."

"Loki brought in the Egyptians..." Micheal shouted out.

"Lord Seth was an unforeseen factor; he choose to wake up at the same time to invade Asgard. We did not know he would be involved or why, but his problem was sorted out. Lucifer told me he sorted that out."

"Yes, he did with some help from the Crusaders. Do you know that the Crusaders are involved?"

"Yes, Micheal. It was not my plan but there are some ..." Gabriel was stopped in his explanation.

"Gabriel, whatever you planned did not worked. Lucifer was strumming the strings. I do not trust him. But I know he does not want to go back; he wants to invade our realm. What are you doing?" Micheal asked Gabriel.

"Enough of this!" Lucifer cried out. "I did plan to go back to there but things have changed. Changes not by me,but forced on me. You had the Crusaders harassing my charter. Then my brothers turned against me. Maybe Micheal is right; we are never meant to be on the same side."

"Brother Lucifer, please do no despair my action. I would bring you all back to your rightful places with God. We were all one and we would be one." Gabriel looked to his brethren. "Micheal, the rift can be mended. They have seen their ways."

"The dark would never lighten against the light." Micheal spoke up. It was then Loki walked in with Lord Seth. Micheal looked to the new arrivals.

"The evil ones have arrived, and they congregate here in one place. Where are your brothers, Lucifer? Show them too." Micheal challenged the Prince of Darkness.

"They are all here." Lucifer removed the jar from his vest and poured out the worms. Once the worms dropped out, they revert to their true form. Asmodeus, Mammon and Belphegor appeared looking confused. Outside the library, the ground quake and opened to have Satan, Leviathan, and Beelzebub appearing. They came along with their army of the dead and undead. Thousands stood there to await their command.

"How can he be here? I had him encased in clay here." Loki pulled the clay figure out of his pouch.


"I am an angel of God. Would a simple spell suffice to hold me there? I had escaped while you carted away a piece of soil." Micheal replied. "Lucifer, your army assembled and mine had come too."

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...