Monday, March 10, 2014

Tweet..Tweet....the going gets tough,the ....10/3

Nay, its nothing to do with ghosts but my urge to complete the Crusaders III; The New Age. I did started some weeks back, and paused ( right word to use, I guess.... ) ended at 20K plus words. The plot went flat into the basement then, and the tale was send to the "KIV" folder. After I done the P&P III, I decided to re-start on the above. I am now at 31K words and moving.

It would be the conclusion to the Crusaders series; the final wrap up of the conflict of the Crusaders, the Angels and Demons ( as we termed them. ).

Are there surprises? Of course, as if leafs don't come from the trees.

It would mind boggling as I am putting in the wrench into every nut there. Or was it a wench for every nut.....

Pardon me, I was catching up on Black Sails series. Nay, the pirate series does not appeal much to me. So were the Musketeers. I guessed they needed some shoe polish with spit to get the gleam out. I much prefer First Strike....

Oops! Pardon the diversion. It was the wind throwing the sails off the course. The Final Crusaders would be the finale as mentioned above, and it would drew some strong directions in the issues of the characters. The action would be non-stopping with the passing of every chapter. I would give you a spoiler to it.

XXXX looked like a bird like creature with wings, but its facial expression was distinguished by the cranial bumps that give it the appearance of growing horns. Its ears are swept back with the pointed edge, while its open jaws reveal the fangs. The creature was shaped like Man, but was covered in stone texture that formed its skin that also was of the same hardness in material. Its height was about that of Man, but with the spread of its wings; it reached the span of twice its height. Each creature carried a bag slung across its chest, holding the arsenal of stone projectiles. 

You would find them perched on the balcony or the walls of the old Cathedral structures. It may sprout water like a fountain. Need I describe more.....

Cheers



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...