Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tweet ...Tweetttt...Crusaders III on the way...18/03

Tweet....... Finally, I have breached the lock on Crusaders III; the last tale in the series ( maybe not... ). I admit it was not easy when I was at 25K words and the mind went flat on the plot... and ending. I hardly planned the whole tale, only the starting concept in my head, and then the tapping of the keyboard. But this one tale, really baffled me. I had to admit, its not easy to write on the Angels and Demons. The last two weeks, since I dunk Preys & Predators III, I went back to it, from the first line and then added on the tale. I am not at 39K words, and would be ready to complete the whole tale; wrapping up why the Crusaders was formed, and who are the Angels and more surprises. 

I would give you an excerpt:

Revelation 13:11-15
Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the broadsword and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

This second beast is referred to as the False Prophet in Revelation 16:13 and 19:20.


Till then, let us keep the lights on and the blanket for warmth. as it would get colder by the nights to come.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...