Thursday, March 27, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.9

Dark Knight

I was to sleep till past noon, but the portable rang. I rolled over and picked it up.

"Billy Dane." That was my name if there was a need to be a Man, but if it’s a Wo-Man with Tits they want, then my name was Billie Diane.

"Billy, it’s me, Anne." I knew Anne. She was from the Precinct; our own informant. "They got Virginia."

"I would call you back." I told Anne. I turned off the portable. Sleep was not needed then, while I got dressed and went down to look for Anne at the Precinct. We met at the Cafe across the street.

"I saw the report when I checked in. She was knifed like the others." Anne was in between tears. She knew Virginia; she was a Rook. “Are we in danger?"

In the past, there were threats before from rival organization which the Queen had handled with her diplomacy or by stern actions. They had all survived those previous threats, but this was different. A Rook had fallen and the Pawns were concerned.

"Any leads?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I am not in the Task Force. There is one Agent, Micheal Darren. He was working with Simon."

"Simon? I know Simon." I smiled. “But I don’t do cops. I guessed I would have to change rules.”

"Yeah, he liked you but you shied away. He could tell from your looks. He was into you." Anne replied. I then asked her on Tom, my other informant in Forensics.

"He's okay. I guessed he got the Forensics covered with Audrey there. She adored him." We had certain key persons to ensure the information we need are available. I said my goodbye to Anne and left. If I am to get at Simon, I needed some help from some friends.

The place was located at the business district but well hidden with the bakery occupying the other half. Its accessed was via the side entrance of the bakery. I walked along the dim light narrow way; saw the high definition camera over my head. I knocked on the door, at the end. There were no names required; if they don't like my look, the door would remain closed.

"Hello, Billie." The lady who ran the place was behind the counter. She was small framed in that blouse and jeans, but many had under estimated the lady who was also an ex-wrestler.  

"Darla had been calling for you. She was in need for you but you did not reply." Darla was one of my regulars for the weekly physical therapy. In her other life, she was a stock trader with three failed marriage relationships until she found me. I kept her satisfied while she satisfies me with some good market tips. Lately, I was caught on other issues, and could not reply her calls. Upon entering the room, I saw Darla partially dressed in her top half of her business suit, while standing with her back to me. She had been drinking; one of her bad habits when under stress.

“Hello, Darla.” I walked up to her and grabbed her by the waist. She leaned back and laid her head on my right shoulder. She pulled out the vibrator from her, and threw it aside.

“Fuck me.” I did as she asked. Soon after several intense sessions, Darla laid back on the bedding while I poised my body over her left side. It was time for me call in a favor.

"Can you get me into the Planet Core?" The Planet Core was a place which Simon also patronized.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...