Sunday, March 23, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.7

The Initial Moves

Dark Pawn
Sylvia Graden

White Pawn
Micheal Darren

Dark Knight - Killer
Billie Diane / Billy Dane

Dark Bishop - Hired Killer
Mitch Dane / Brennan.

Dark Queen - Leader
Mary Ketch

White King - Leader
Marlene Phillips.


Dark Pawn

When I was about to leave the apartment, I checked into the adjacent bedroom, but Steven was not back yet. I took on him as his guardian of the surviving family members, but he was a mess both as a brother and co-tenant. He was never there when he was to, and never pays the rent. Of late, Steven had been evasive and missing from the loft we shared plus he even offered to pay the rent. I did not question the former, but the later was a concern. More to that, he did not answered his portable last night which was rare, but had occurred before.

"Are you leaving now, Silvia?" Alice had shared my bed last night after last night stage play. She was wearing her short night dress and held up my strap-on. "Do you want it back?"

I smiled. She had taken her share off me last night after our stage play. Alice was more aggressive after a play, and gave me a satisfying early morning ride. I stepped over and gave her a kiss. She was more adventurous with her hands kneading my breast, but I was not keen for any. I pulled away while taking the strap on from her. I wet the shaft with my lips, and passed it back to her.

“DIY, Alice.” I stepped away to the bathroom. After a quick shower, I was dressed in a business suit with my pink overcoat. I took to the door and left the place for my establishment where I hold a substantial investment. I hailed the cab outside, to take my ride to the office. I looked up at the tower of my stay; a stylish downtown unit which costs a lot to maintain, but it was necessary to upkeep my image for the clients.

The ride to the office was short; passed three blocks and down one more before stopping at the in-place for the clubbing scene. It was my club, named the Tempest; when I took over it three years ago, it was a gutter hole filled with junkies and drug peddlers. I got in some good friends and took over with me running the operations. I re-shaped the place into an establishment for the preferred crowd. I passed the words out and soon got the niche of regular clients. Last year I shaped up some entertainment with private cubicles. The difficulty issue was keeping the peddlers off the premises, except the ones I screened beforehand. I got some good friends in the enforcement and they cleared off the unknown peddlers. It kept the clients happy. The place was managed by twelve staff, led by Alice on her off stage days, or Bruno my bouncer.

Bruno like his namesake was tough but he was not like me, he played it hard. He was a six footer over, and build like a wrestler. We had some clients who go both ways could attest to his prowess.

"Sylvia, there is a cop looking for you." To Bruno, everyone with a badge was a cop. He motioned to me towards the private rooms. "She is waiting for you at one of the private rooms."

"Private room? Why the fuck did you placed her there?" I rushed off. Those rooms are used for private parties, but at times, they also overindulged and leave their memorabilia. I knocked on the door and walked in. She stood there in her business suit while her overcoat lay on the couch. She was holding up a sodden knickers’ in her right index finger.

"I doubt its mine. I hardly wore any." I spoke out. She turned around, and smiled.

"I doubt so. Soft shades were never your choice." Her name was Marlene Phillips, Supervisor Agent at the Federal Level. She was my mentor and chief before I called it off on a bad call.

"I missed you, Sylvia." Marlene walked over and hugged me. We avoided kissing as it may lead to other complications; perceived ones actually. I knew Marlene for five years, and her personal history; married twice and no kids. It was not the sex, but the nature of her job which was demanding.

"Sylvia, I need to speak to you on a confidential level." Glades looked at me. I knew that look. It meant trouble for me.

"It’s about your brother, Steven. Or was it Brian." It was then I landed her a punch into the face.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...