Monday, March 10, 2014

The Crusaders II The Players Calls 9.6

1.          The Pharoah Pyramids, Egypt

Seth stepped out of the large bath pool which was filled with fresh blood. He was met by his loyal servant; the figures in clay whom he raised from the ashes. He was dressed in the wrap around on his waist and his head was shrouded with the thick head cover that shows his position in the realm of the dead. They bowed to their Lord and followed him to the Main Hall that lies ahead. Its the same chamber which was guarded by Anubis; where his army of warriors stood waiting for centuries. He walked up to the podium so he can stand above overlooking the army.

"Your Lord Seth have awaken. I have a task needed from all of you." The warriors of Seth stood to attention. "We would wage war with the living but first I want to battle my adversary, the Asgardian."

The army of Seth clanged their weapons against their shields. Lord Seth stepped off the podium to walked to the rear to see his wife Nephthys waiting for him. He was surprised to see the figure standing next to her; a man dressed in fine silk of the shade of green leaves and yellow tulips design tucked into a pair of green thigh high boots. His head gear was three pronged piece sewn on the half turned bowl design.

"Loki, my once favored ally of the Asgard realm." Seth looked at the trickster from the other dimension. " "Your presence make me puke."

"Aha! Sandy immortal remembers me. We last met when Thor defeated you in his realm but this time I have tricked half his warriors to joined me in defeating him. He knows not of it yet." Loki laughed out in his high shrill voice.

"A task becoming of you, trickster but I am not keen to be your ally in defeating Thor. I intend to destroy the whole realm and make it mine." Lord Seth pushed the trickster aside and confront his wife, Nephthys. "You fool. I did not come back to be a servant to you or even his. I came back on my own terms. Those terms are mine with Lucifer. We been communicating for some time."

"Lucifer? I am awed by your choice, Lord Seth. You believe the devil to a trickster like me." Loki bowed to the Egyptian Lord."Truly your years of deep sleep did not make you any smarter."

For that last statement, Lord Seth swept the trickster off his feet and up against the wall. Loki picked himself up and adjusted his clothes. Lord Seth motioned to his warriors to apprehend the trickster.

"That would not be needed. I am off now." Loki made known his intention and disappeared.

"My love, what did I do to offend you?" Nephthys walked up to her lover. Lord Seth looked at her and took her into his arms.

"You done no wrong but you were a pawn in this game. Now with my return, you would not be taken off the board. I am to win this war." Lord Seth assured his wife and then gave instruction to the warriors before he left to meet the
one he wanted to discuss new terms.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...