Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tweet..Tweet....I be darned...01/03

It all started with a group of us having lunch, and then one of us mentioned that abandoned houses attracts spirits. I laughed and told him, that's bullshit. It was then, someone spilled the drink on me. We laughed while I made the remark; "I would withdraw my statement."

What a weird day. But the best was the night itself.

I was penning the finale of Prey & Predators, and came to a standstill on the final confrontation. I then took to my sleep to avoid a burnout for the next day. Then its got more weird.

I had a dream on the tale. Kidding? Nay, its the true. It was mapping me a new conclusion and bits to add to the tale. I got up and penned down all I could recalled ( dreams runs on RAM and not copied to the HDD ), besides running for the bathroom. Pardon the last part, that is the norm for those of us who are at my age. No, Marilyn was not there. Nor was she the cause.

So here I am penning some new paras and changing the ending while watching NCIS LA Season 5. I would avoid Supernatural for now, as that might get me more weird....

Cheers

P.S. What are the changes? It was SEX. I added in more passages of those......hahahaha... or should it be grunt...grunt....




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...