Sunday, May 30, 2021

Tweet...tweet... Done it..30/5/21

 

Wow! What a write it was. For months when I was bust at work and not writing much then in the mid to late last year, I had planned (or rather read most times) and finally done a total of three books with an average of 30K words per book. The appeal of the tale was to my liking but to rewrite/adapt it was easier said than done. When I embarked on the new write here like a month ago, I was to take the trail that Dante took but the adaption was difficult at many instances but I made a promise many years ago; I will complete the tale I started.

Finally, I finally did it, with so many possible endings.

Finally, I took this one which will give me more leeway to do my own write.

Finally, we are into the second round of 14 days lockdown due to the Covid. The last one I was knocking my head on the wall when I was not writing. This time around, I won’t be doing it; I have already felt the impact on my mind; lapses of lost memory… maybe age, or health issues, or my sex life sucks… it's corroding my wave of thoughts.

Do read this. I hope the ending was good. It was my style of making it my adaption.

Will there be Book IV with Purgatory? I think so. After the Hell I was at, I had to purge the creative thoughts or I will be doing a lobotomy of my own. I need my Paradise soon after, but let me complete my third re-run of Black tits --- meant Black List the series. Don’t get upset with me. It was the Devil’s workshop in me.

Help me, Virgil.

 

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...