Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas from me

Ho Ho Ho.... I have been a  bad guy not posting my comments for some time now. Pardon me, but work and more personal issues plagued my time. I have also not been able to concentrate much on my writing but I am getting it clear. In fact, I started off a tale last week, and its swooping at 21K words now. I think this one will be longer at maybe 80K words to complete or longer. Its a Steam Punk tale with a dash of adventure of the high seas. I may do it before the end of the year or early Jan.

I tested with three tales on rotation in the loading and noticed it was not well received. I will then stick to one tale per time. Well, we have ended Crusaders III and coming to end soon on Devils Own. I will complete up Othello before deciding what to post. I have two more Shakespeare Tales; Coriolanus and Titus in the keep. I actually re-writing those tales; it was fun.

Meanwhile I have done part works on Crusaders IV and Preys & Predators IV but they are uncompleted. I shelved it with my other commitments. On the later, I guess I ran out of 'sexy scenes' .....hahahaha. The Predators series have always been targeted for the matured.

I also have New Pangaea II in the works from last year which I also shelved. I decided to rewrite that with a new approach. New Pangaea was one of my earlier writings at about 320 over pages and it ended with a cliff hanger on the settlement there. It was a whirlwind of 52 weeks of adventure and I think I will give it one more chapter with Pangaea II after I done the current works.

Till then, its Ho Ho Ho .... and Happy New Year.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...