Saturday, December 6, 2014

Crusaders III: The New Age 1.53

10.4.        The Event Frozen – The New Beast

“Raphael?” The Angel Micheal spoke out in question. “It can’t be you.”

Raphael stood apart from his other brethrens.

“I am the Beast. Or shall I call myself, the New Beast.” Raphael spoke up. “Azazel, I am disappointed by you. I thought you would have gone into …insanity with the imprisonment, but you eluded my best of judgment.”

“No, Raphael. Father was more merciless. You ought to know, that he held back with your hidden evil thoughts till now.” Azazel replied. “He told me to stop the False Prophet so that your final plan would not work. It must have worked, as we are all here now.”

“Stop!” Micheal shouted out. “I heard enough. I need to consult Father for advice.”

“Father is here and yet he would not intervene.” Azazel spoke out.

“He will if he treasured his one beloved son.” Raphael drew from his robe, the sword that was held by Helmut. He had it leveled towards the Angel Micheal’ chest.

“Excalibur!’ Helmut who was watching all of the commotion, had stepped up. It made Raphael stepped back and gave the opportunity to draw on his own sword. He had it deflected the Raphael’ sword.

“Set your sword down, Raphael.” The Angel Micheal challenged Raphael. “Or face my wrath.”

“Micheal, you amazed me.” Raphael pushed the sword off his, and swung it from the left. The Angel Micheal had seen it coming and jumped back. The other brethrens were all confused and stepped back for the two Angels to fight.

“I must help.” Geranium finally spoke up from her trance of disbelieve and confusion. She reached for the rapier but found it unmoving. She herself was unmoving as if rooted to the ground.

“Micheal…” Geranium looked to the shooter, but he was like her; frozen in the limbs.

Micheal struck back with his sword but was evenly matched by Raphael. He did a low swing which was blocked by the other, and then pulled back to hit with the hilt of the sword. The knock caused Raphael to fall back but he was quick on his recovery. He then stepped back to speak.

“Micheal, we are evenly matched. I would suggest we have a parlay.” Raphael spoke up. “Hear me up. We need not fight. We can all stay in our own dimension. Let me dwell in the one which Man was created.”

“You wanted to create the utopia of yours there?” The Angel Micheal explained. “The one of flaming rivers and ash filled ground, with nothing living. It’s not right. Father had forbidden it. He had done already in the dimension of Hell.”

“Yes, a hellish dimension. One that where he dumped the unworthy souls.” Raphael replied. “The one I wanted would be a dimension of comfort for the selected few.”

Raphael evolved into the new form of a dragon with seven heads and three tails with fins on the back.

“I feel great to be in my true body.” The three heads the dragon spoke up.

“A dragon?” Geranium muttered out in bewilderment.

“Enough!” The voice boomed out. “Micheal, enough had been tolerated.”

“Raphael, you had reached the limits of my patience.” The voice boomed out louder. “I shall now send you to the same imprisonment as Azazel but heed my last words. I shall not be merciful like before.”

The dragon shrieked out in pain and then dissipated into the air.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...