Friday, December 5, 2014

Crusaders III: The New Age 1.52

10.2.        The Event Frozen – Second Explanation

Lucifer laughed out with his deep vocals on his downfall by the one named Gerald Black. He looked to his lower legs replaced with that of the limbs of hoofs.

“I was Gerald Black. I became the Crusaders in my final plea. I had asked for a revised penance to my imprisonment.” Azazel stepped up to the Crusaders. “Father told me whom to pick then, but the squire was my own. I told Father, he who was an abomination could be an ally of mine. Father agreed if I was to tame and made him one to be feared by the demons. The others were my descendants, by bloodline and thus blessed with my influence.”

“You bastard..” Lucifer hopped over on his hoofs but the others held him back.

“I had to do it. I wanted to clear my sins. The ones I had done here.” Azazel continued on. “I was Gerald Black and with that mission, I thought it was over but I was wrong. I may have stopped the seven of you, but then I found that among us, was one who was more invincible. That one was continuing the war.”

“I went into a submission of a new phase; I volunteer to jump time to this current timeline. I had to stop the Prophet from raising the New Beast.” Azazel spoke up. “The Beast of Apocalypse”.

“I came here and met Shamzehai.” Azazel sighed. “I was told he was the False Prophet.  He was to rise in this timeline and create a war which would annihilate most of us. He was to reshape the dimension to await the New Beast.”

“Azazel, I was surprised to have you seen after such a long wait.” Shamzehai faced his once before brethren. “You do not know whom we are serving.”

“The Great Beast?” Azazel laughed. “I knew who he was and would be.”

“Or may not be.” Azazel laughed louder. “The Great Beast had planned it all since our descent here. He had clouded our vision with his, and then shaped out the journey for us. We were the fools. We played into his plans.”

“How dare you question my master?” Shemzahai hit back with anger. “He is our master.”

“Then asked him to show himself now.” Azazel shouted out. “Hide not when we have come to the end of the war, brethren among us.”

“Who are you referring to?” The Angel Micheal spoke up.

“He is talking of my true self.”



10.3.        The Event Frozen – Revelation explained.

Lucifer spoke up. He laughed while his horns shook on his forehead.

“Revelation 13:11-15. The beast had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the broadsword and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.”

“I should have seen it.” Lucifer cried out. “I was deceived by him. “He made don this abomination look, and created a myth of the world he wanted; a dimension within another. All that time, I was the one.”

“Yes, you are right.” Shamzehai laughed. “You were the tool. The pawn in the game.”

“That was why you are the False Prophet.” Lucifer laughed. “So pray tell me, if you already knew, who is he?”

All seven of the Princes of Darkness looked to Azazel. They had the look of confusion than an eager one.

“Me?” Azazel exclaimed in his reply. “I am not the Beast. I was trying to stop him. I got the gargoyles to assist me. I fought Shamzehai~”

“The gargoyles? I’ll be damned.” Shamzehai sighed. He then looked at Azazel. “We are brothers, Azazel. Why?”

“Because the Beast would end the last traits of Man for which he was created.” Azazel replied. “He was created so that we will be looked at and upon for benevolent guidance. I am not him. I do not want that. I just want to be back here.”

“If you are not the Beast, then who is he among us?” Baal asked. “The Crawler.?”

“My master ….. the deceiver….show thyself.” Lucifer shouted out.

“I am here.” The voice of the Beast had spoken.



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...