Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2000th mark soon....

Today, I hit my milestone of 2,000 hits.

This blog was setup initially on the request of a young lady to cheer her and friends with some tales close to a year now. Series of tale were weaved out from the little strings of ideas and imaginations ago until it become what it is today.

And much of it was thanks to you all who assisted me in this dream. It helped me through some tough months of watching someone I love in pain and knows nothing of what to do to help, and also it helps me in occupying my mind.

This may summarises my thoughts above; 'Twenty years from now you will be more disapointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off your bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.' - Mark Twain

And thank you for sailing with me.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...