Friday, October 8, 2021

Tweet...tweet... Vlad the Impaller 8/10/21

 Work has taken on my hours, and with the Covid being considered as endemic, the restrictions are being lifted thus more pressure to get the money in.... but the stress factor has elevated me to do tales....

And I am past the 10,000 words on Vlad....Who is he?

He is better as Vlad Dracula or made popular as Dracula by Bram Stoker, but there was more to the character than his bloody activities. It may be a myth that he drank or rather suck blood. Or he fathered the new generation of vampires ... so hold onto your collar, the blood suckling maybe ....nay yet...he has yet to reach there in my tale. It just touched on his return to his land as the Volvode after his captivity as a hostage in the Ottoman's land, but ....

Vlad has been on my mind for some months now, with Dante taking Hell on my time, I had it buried in the crypt till I had done Dante Purgatory. I started on 1/10 with more reading on Vlad (I needed to bite into the character) and then the fingers throbbed with the blood surging, and the keyboard moaned with each stroke more intense (try moving the mouse there) and the writing started off with the light taps (bending forward like MJ with the back straight.... tried that and ended with a bruised nose on impact)  and intensity buildup to the ...orgasmic levels........(Houston, we have touchdown...) Oops! Am I writing sexy passages now...

Will there be sexy passages....I don't know yet. I am not stimulated as yet......It was my lap... I meant laptop....lol

Need I say more? Nay, let me do more this weekend. 

Meantime, let us explore Hell.... with Dante. 


Footnote: Writing Dante, really dampened my urge to be a sinner...My laundry lady will complain that my clothes are too 'clean' for her wash. Darned....



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...