Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Story Write Compilations Volume 2 Story 36

 An Unrequited Love.

 

Authors Note: This is a short tale on the title above. Please note this is involving the Angels when they first came to Earth to mate with the local ladies.

 

Contests rules:

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The storm is on the horizon but I shall not be stopped. I would hit the clouds like water and go beneath them. Time was essential here as it also means the clash of two planes of existence. But nothing was as planned; not even a love liaison between two lovers. I clashed through the clouds like streaking lightning and I hit the mountain top like a pile driver. I dropped to a depth of three thousand feet before I leveled off to the ground level. I exited at the creek and stepped out the stream with the droplets of water flowing effortlessly down my body. I spread out my hands and my wings of feathers closed themselves to hide behind my shoulder blades.

 

"Clothe me." The elements in the creek and nearby plants weave a set of fabrics that clothe my body and wooden sandals hold my feet. I soon find myself walking to the path I am so used to in these past weeks. It's not far my walk before I come to see the unhitched wagon by the forest clearing. I can see the dark horse that draws it feeding by the cedar tree. I walked to the wagon and mount its steps. But the door was opened by a dark lady dressed in an off sleeve blouse and colorful flare skirt.

 

"Simon, my love." She ran smack into me and laid a kiss on my lips with the passion which we had missed for over a month. I replied her passion with mine and my hands held her close to my chest so she can be felt by me with no part of me untouched. I rubbed my hands down her spine to her beautiful skirt and I had to resist then as I bunched my fist there.

 

"Why, Simon? Do I not incite the fire in your loins?" She raised her right leg between mine and nudged me to the brink of making me lose my composure. "Or has the angels come in between us on the pleasure of the flesh?"

 

"No, Marie. I have not come ...." But she intervened on my lips with her tongue stabbing at me. "No, Marie. We must stop. I need to talk to you."

 

I pushed her to allowed me time and space to think. It's difficult as I would deny my arousal by her passion can be too intimidating, but I have words to speak to her.

 

"Marie, we must talk. Inside now." Instead of pulling her, she pushed me in with the enthusiasm of a love-crazed lady. She pushed me in and kicked slam the door shut. She pulled her blouse down to her waist and clasped me again.

 

"Ravage me like our first time. My bosom needs your attention. Suckle, bite, do your heart and mine the pleasure of it." But I dragged her sleeves up and covered the orbs of her beauty.

 

"Sorry, Marie. I need to talk with you. None must delay me from that. Please." She stopped her acts of passion and finally sat by the window sill with her right knee on the sill. The sunlight does play magic with your imagination and in this case it was overpowering.

 

"Oh, forget it." I went towards her as I ripped the green plant fabric from my chest.

 

"I know you would see it my way." Marie nudged her right raised knee to let the skirt slip further down her inner thigh.

 

After an hour of releasing up our pent-up passion, we both lie down side by side; or partly her upper body on top of me.

 

"Simon, now that we have settled the preliminary, can we do the main treats now." I did not argue this time with her. If someone said passion needs time to recuperate in between rounds, I would ask them to take lessons from us.

 

Finally, we laid our heads on the threshold on a need to satiate our hunger for food now. Marie got up and moved to the kitchen area, with her body shimmering in the sunlight that shine through the small window. It was then I saw a rivulet of sweat trailed down her spine as she retrieved the utensils for our meals. I walked up to her and held her from the back.

 

"I am sorry, Marie, but I cannot meet you like this anymore." She stopped her work on hearing my words.

 

"Does that mean we are not going together anymore?" I can feel her body tense in anticipation of my reply.

 

"No, I meant to say I am no more a messenger of God. I have decided to be a Man and love you as one. I won't be flying in but I would walk in like the others. Does that please you, Marie.? " She turned around to look at me.

 

"Then I am happier that you have chosen to tell me. You see your new status would not be beneficial to me anymore And my name is not Marie. Its Lilith. See you in Hades then."

 

"No, it can't be........."

 

Passion kills but true love does not. It ignites the passion for more love.

 

 

 


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...