Friday, December 11, 2020

Tweet tweet 11th December 2020.... The end is here....

 The year 2020 is coming to an end, and for once in my lifetime, I wished it was faster. The events were agonizing at best, with three months I had to stay indoors, and then the subsequent months, I had to spend endless hours on the phone, trying to get anyone on the other line to hear me.  The silver lining in the storm we had two good clients, that kept us afloat and was to just told will extent our oxygen supply to mid 2021 and now I am riding the horizon to check for biz for the second half of 2021 to 2022.

The good news I have in the HDD enough chapter ( TROJAN WAR / ARTHUR II / California Shorts 2.1/2.1/2.2/2.4  with ROBYN at the halfway or one-third marker now ) that will allow me posting to second quarter 2021. Meanwhile, I am sizzling with my TV BOX for ideas... I want to do more tales... in between the times of works while getting older. Taling about getting older, I had these written down. 

You know when you are older when ...

 You have to count the number of pills you need to take daily...

Your knee says hold on when you climb the stairs

You do the disco moves, n they called the doctor

You see your friend's name on the obituary.

The girl at the bar asked if I dated her mother

When a college student walked up to you n said; the bathroom over there..

You asked your spouse whether they are married

The other says let’s go to bed, n you grabbed your pillow to sleep on the left side

You asked what perfume it was when you are holding the Vicks Vapor bottle

They sang Auld Lang Syne n you shed tears

And damn I am that old, I thought SEX was spelled SLEEP. 


Let us look forward to 2021. Good nite.

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...