Sunday, December 27, 2020

Story Write Compilations Volume I Stories I

 

Forewords

This compilation is based on a series of contests in which I participated in the portal for story writing. Here is to read what I wrote then during my free time and above all what went through my thoughts to built these tales.

Does that reflect me?

There is relevance to my character, then it's just only the words that came out of my writing. These are some written from my heart and soul.

 Jimmy Loong

22nd February 2012

 

My first time

 



Author's Note:

This is NC-17 rated. It's an intimate piece to describe your first time. I have never done a piece of literary works of this before, but I gave it a try. Here's to my effort.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Are you feeling cold?’ I snuggled closer to her back and spooned to the contour of her body. I can feel the warmth of her body to mine. It's a nicer feeling when you feel the natural heat from her.  I had my right arms under her head acting as a cushion while the left hand was across her other arms, holding on tight to her left wrist. She wriggled her body to adjust to my cuddle and I just can’t help myself. I moved back slightly so I won’t be too obvious.

I can feel him on my back as his arms reached out for mine. It is always nice to feel him holding me; like he is protecting me with his body and soul. It's a feeling you do not feel when you held others but with him, it's so different. I can feel him in my lower back and I guess it's natural for him at his age. I moved my body upwards so that I can feel him better. He is so embarrassing from the way he wriggles his body from me. But I wanted to feel more of him. It's like when we first held each other hands or went onto our first kiss. It can be very passionate or lovely and I cherished those moments.

She has moved her body towards me closer. Oh my God, this is unbelievable; I mean I like it but this is not something I want to push on so close. I do love her but I am not sure I am ready for it.  All we have done are cuddles and decently touch on each other but we held back our desires to go beyond that. Now she is responding to me in a more intimate moment. Or am I doing it to her? I am confused about my next step.

Aha! He is shy and yet ever he is desirable. We have been dating for like six months now and he is ever the gentleman on all the dates. He is different from the others who are like leeches on the skin. We do have developed a solid relationship but I think we have held back too long our feelings to go further. I wanted him to move it forward but he is just so shy. I am too. But I am more curious to see what will happen next.  It's time for us to move on.

‘Sorry, are you comfortable? I can be moved back if you want.’ But she moved to turn towards me, looking at me into my eyes. She reached out with her left arm to hold my face, and so I can look at her too. I can see the lovely eyes which were what attracted me to her. Her right arm reached for my left hand which now laying at my side. She took it and place it on her lips. She nibbled at it and smiled at me.

I knew it was naughty for me to do that. But I wanted to be naughty for today. I reached up with my lips to kiss him and then I bit onto it. Boy, was he shocked me taking the first move. But soon he caught on with his lips caressing mine and our tongues intertwined.  Who cares who is watching or not, we are in love. I moved my body forward towards him, pressing onto his and crossing my legs over his.

I can feel her body clasped to mine but I am needed in my kisses here. I don’t what and why but I moved over on top of her, resting my body on my elbows. I trailed my kissed to her cheeks and down to the nape of her neck. Her hands are holding me tightly on my back as I moved my lips to her ear lobes. I know she liked when I do kiss her there.

I couldn't help it as he bit ever slightly onto my ears. I loved that feeling when he does that but today I want to go further. I reached down with my hands to the top of his at the back jeans and snaked in my hands. It brought out a jerk in him as he felt my intrusion into his pants. He stopped his kisses to looked at me. But I reached up and kissed him fully on the lips again. I then move to nod my head and he just stared at me. His expression was like he is getting his first present for being a bad boy.

No girl has gone that far with me, but there must a first time I guess.  I raised myself slightly to move to the side. It was then she reached for her shirt buttons and started to unbutton them. I reached out and stopped her from doing it and I helped her by doing it. As I was unbuttoning her shirt, she reached down to raise the hem of my T-shirt.  Once she got it up to my upper chest, I helped her by raising my hand so she can remove it all.

I trailed my hand on his chest and moved them in circles. He has not moved further than the buttons which now laid my chest opened to his view. I whispered to him; that its the clasp on the front. I could see his hesitation so I reached for it myself. I unclasp the clip to reveal my body to him. He moved his lips onto me and I was feeling the same when he does the same like on the ears.

I have never gone this far and this is beyond words. All I knew then was the need to lay my desires on the orbs that transfixed my attention. Its soft yet tender feeling was making me more delirious. I laid my hands to cup it up so I can lay my kisses more on it. I can feel her wriggling with sighs of pleasure as I laid my attention on her. But her hands are moving from the back to the front. No... Yes.....

I had to feel him in totality just as I showed him mine. The moment to consummate our feelings is here. I reached for his buttons on the front of his jeans and pulled them off with urgency. I can feel his initial reluctance and then the yield to my touches. He is so himself, and ever proud to be handled by me. Just as I was enjoying myself, I can feel his body getting up from me and I can see him looking at me. My lover is now taking the next steps on his own. The bashful boy I knew is becoming a man now. He reached down for my hand and said to me to let him do it. So I did. After all, he must serve me.

I reached for the zip at the side of her skirt and slowly pulled it down. Once it was down, I helped her to remove the skirt over her legs. There in front of me, covered by a small thatch of cloth is the source of desire tonight. I stood up and removed my jeans. I was without my briefs which is why it difficult to hide the feeling earlier. I can feel her staring at me as I did on her chest. But now I am moving on to the next area of my desire. I kneel to reach for her panty.

It's a different feeling when someone removes your clothes. It makes you desirable and sexy I guess. I raised my hips so he does not feel awkward with the scanty material.  He looked back at me again before he laid his lips on my belly. It drew some giggles from me initially and then waves of pleasures. I reached down to pull him up to my chest. When his lips are leveled with mine, I laid my lips onto his and we locked ourselves into a passionate embrace.

She opens herself to me as I went in for the first time.  I was slow and careful but she just pulled me in. I can feel her gasp and then her breathing became heavier, as I moved within her. I reached out to hold her head and nuzzled her on my shoulder, as we moved in sync into the passion of our love.

He feels so heavy and yet so nice. I can feel my body responding to his every movement. I can feel something coming on and it's exquisite. I never thought I will feel it like this.  But he suddenly withdrew out. Then he went into a sigh as I felt him releasing it outside of me. Well, if we were better prepared, maybe we need not do that. But the impromptu act was to make it more fun. Or naughty.

I wanted to get up but she held me back to her. She told me to leave it and just hold her. I did and we slowly caressed each other with our hands. As age will tell, we were not so idle in a very short time later. But then that’s another story to tell on another cold night.

 

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...