Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Crusaders II The stakes are raised 10.6

1.          Back at the Manor at Siberia Forest

Loki took the drink from Lucifer but Asmodeus came rushing in. He was frantic and rushed to the bar. He grabbed the drink offered to Loki and gulped it down.

"Lucifer, the Valkyrie are here." Asmodeus glanced over to Loki. "Odin knows more than you. He lacks the Men warriors so he call on his Valkyrie."

"I saw them myself when I was in Ford Dry Lake. I was trailing the believers. Then the fight started which later the Valkyrie arrived. I hid there and heard them talking. They are leaving for Asgard."

"Leaving for Asgard?" Loki lost his composure. "How can you let them go there? They would disrupt my plans."

"Loki, I do not manage the Crusaders. If they are there, then you must rush or there would be no victory."

"I must leave now." Loki left his wine glass. "I would speak to you of the Second Gate anther time."

Loki was gone before Lucifer could reply. Then Lucifer looked at the two other Prince of Darkness. Satan was the one with the confused look. 

"Asmodeus, how did you ...." Satan asked the other.

"Satan, I am not a fool. I knew from the first planning stage that you are Lucifer's stooge. In fact we are all his stooge." Asmodeus shook his head. "I was a fool thinking I can lead this war."

"A mere assumption on your end. I did foresee the revolt and coax your in the directions, but now the factors are changing. Prince of Darkness, we have a war to fight. He is watching to see how we perform." Lucifer point to the skies. "We shall not fail him."

Lucifer then poured one more glass.

"While they are occupied there in Asgard, I want us to escalate the war here. We have an army to feed." Lucifer looked to Satan. "Find me Loki's Gate. I may have a need for it."


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...