Monday, April 7, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.14

Dark Knight

I guessed most of them assumed that a lady was an easy catch. More so when she had her blouse unbuttoned to below her breasts line and the hair tousled like Marilyn. I still had my duffel bag which I pulled to my front. The place was a drinking establishment; a shady one in the shadier part of the city. There were six patrons; night shift men who found solace with the drink consumed on an early afternoon works as well in the evening, while the bartender; a busty lady was busy wiping the glasses. They were actually night shift workers; a favorite spot of theirs. I knew from the earlier observation on the area, but I was expecting not more than five. Anyway six was as good as none.

Why was I there? I needed to do something. Someone killed Victoria; she was my friend. A good friend. And good friend's does not deserved to die alone.

"Evening, Boys." I smiled at them. "Who's a cop? I am looking to play ball with one or few."

That remark drew some wolf whistles. Then the one at near table spoke up.

"Hello, lady. If you looking to play cop and robber, I got the baton on my lap.” The man was dressed in a cheap suit had his glass raise. His companion on the right; with an equal bad taste for fashion laughed out. I approached them, and bend over to whisper to him.

"I wondered if your baton could still hold hard anymore." I let him had an eyeful of my tits, before I reached into the duffel bag. I drew out the twin Glock with the suppressors on it.

“Hey, lady. I was just ~” The man saw the new threat and took a different tone.

I leveled both the guns at his crotch and fired it. The nine mm from the Glock 17 blew him a new asshole in the front. I rose up the left gun to the left and shot the guy who sat at the side. He had laughed at the sick joke and deserved twice in the chest. 

"Shit!" The other person at the counter reacted and drew the gun from under his shoulder holster; he may have been a cop or a mobster. I took him down with the gun on my right hand; leveled two shots into the chest at ten feet distance. He fell back against the counter top and then went down like a ragged doll.

I swung the left gun and shot the other guy at the counter, trying to make a run for the rear door while my right hand gun shot the other two at the other table. They were wounded and tried to crawl away. I approached them that were wounded at the table. I stepped on the first one on the left heel, and when he turned to look at me. I smiled.

"You aren’t seen the worse yet." I shot them twice in the chest.

I walked to the one who had the gun. I checked his wallet. Eastern European and probably mob related. All was done in twenty five seconds. Only the bartender was alive then, and she had dropped the glass in her hand.

"You dropped the glass. That is bad." I motioned to her to come over. She was in a shock and could not move. I stepped over to the back of the counter and saw that she had peed in her skirt.

"Lady, you are wet." I reached for the tequila bottle and passed it to her. "Take a drink. It would help you settle down."

She did as she was told, with her trembling hands. She took the bottle and gulped it down on a long shot.

"You want to live. Give me a blowjob." I unzipped my pants. "Pull it out."

"You.....are a ....." She had to spoil my mood. I shot at her throat; blowing her head back and left hanging only by part of her severed spine cord. I then replaced the guns and walked to the doorway.


"Stupid." I muttered to myself. I disliked when they categorized me into that gender. Once I was out of the place, I felt better. 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...